Jun 25, 2014, 2:29 PM EDT
He can become a free agent on July 1.
May 15, 2014, 6:34 PM EDT
Offseason changes already underway in San Jose.
Oct 6, 2012, 2:00 PM EDT
He was a super lawyer before becoming hockey’s super agent.
Jul 21, 2012, 8:42 PM EDT
Allan Walsh claims revenue sharing would work for “all teams.”
Feb 20, 2012, 7:27 AM EDT
If you won a Stanley Cup with a team, you’d have fond memories too. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 12, 2012, 12:39 PM EDT
Allan Walsh is not to be trifled with.
Dec 3, 2011, 12:10 PM EDT
Derick Brassard is unhappy in Columbus and Ottawa apparently can’t help but be interested in him.
Dec 1, 2011, 7:09 PM EDT
Which is fairly newsworthy considering Brassard plays for Columbus.
Oct 10, 2011, 10:29 AM EDT
Pierre-Marc Bouchard is appealing his suspension. Let’s hope his agent doesn’t tear anyone apart at the meeting.
Oct 9, 2011, 8:38 PM EDT
Pierre-Marc Bouchard’s agent, Allan Walsh, is furious with the NHL over his client getting suspended two games for a questionable high-sticking incident.
Aug 3, 2011, 5:27 PM EDT
David Perron’s continued recovery from a concussion suffered last November is going so slowly that he’s going to miss training camp with the Blues.
Oct 28, 2010, 1:00 PM EDT
Is Martin Havlat’s agent Allan Walsh right when he says that Havlat is being underused? Or is Walsh over-using his mouth?
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 19
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 4
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 7
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 7
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 28
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 20
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 12
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 18
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)