Oct 6, 2012, 2:00 PM EST
He was a super lawyer before becoming hockey’s super agent.
Jul 21, 2012, 8:42 PM EST
Allan Walsh claims revenue sharing would work for “all teams.”
Feb 20, 2012, 7:27 AM EST
If you won a Stanley Cup with a team, you’d have fond memories too. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 12, 2012, 12:39 PM EST
Allan Walsh is not to be trifled with.
Dec 3, 2011, 12:10 PM EST
Derick Brassard is unhappy in Columbus and Ottawa apparently can’t help but be interested in him.
Dec 1, 2011, 7:09 PM EST
Which is fairly newsworthy considering Brassard plays for Columbus.
Oct 10, 2011, 10:29 AM EST
Pierre-Marc Bouchard is appealing his suspension. Let’s hope his agent doesn’t tear anyone apart at the meeting.
Oct 9, 2011, 8:38 PM EST
Pierre-Marc Bouchard’s agent, Allan Walsh, is furious with the NHL over his client getting suspended two games for a questionable high-sticking incident.
Aug 3, 2011, 5:27 PM EST
David Perron’s continued recovery from a concussion suffered last November is going so slowly that he’s going to miss training camp with the Blues.
Oct 28, 2010, 1:00 PM EST
Is Martin Havlat’s agent Allan Walsh right when he says that Havlat is being underused? Or is Walsh over-using his mouth?
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 5
- Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 43
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 12
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 68
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 37
- Rangers confirm Staal suffered concussion 8
- Winnipeg to get outdoor game; Phoenix wants one 33
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 156
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 104
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 136
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (136)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)