Jun 25, 2014, 2:29 PM EST
He can become a free agent on July 1.
May 15, 2014, 6:34 PM EST
Offseason changes already underway in San Jose.
Oct 6, 2012, 2:00 PM EST
He was a super lawyer before becoming hockey’s super agent.
Jul 21, 2012, 8:42 PM EST
Allan Walsh claims revenue sharing would work for “all teams.”
Feb 20, 2012, 7:27 AM EST
If you won a Stanley Cup with a team, you’d have fond memories too. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 12, 2012, 12:39 PM EST
Allan Walsh is not to be trifled with.
Dec 3, 2011, 12:10 PM EST
Derick Brassard is unhappy in Columbus and Ottawa apparently can’t help but be interested in him.
Dec 1, 2011, 7:09 PM EST
Which is fairly newsworthy considering Brassard plays for Columbus.
Oct 10, 2011, 10:29 AM EST
Pierre-Marc Bouchard is appealing his suspension. Let’s hope his agent doesn’t tear anyone apart at the meeting.
Oct 9, 2011, 8:38 PM EST
Pierre-Marc Bouchard’s agent, Allan Walsh, is furious with the NHL over his client getting suspended two games for a questionable high-sticking incident.
Aug 3, 2011, 5:27 PM EST
David Perron’s continued recovery from a concussion suffered last November is going so slowly that he’s going to miss training camp with the Blues.
Oct 28, 2010, 1:00 PM EST
Is Martin Havlat’s agent Allan Walsh right when he says that Havlat is being underused? Or is Walsh over-using his mouth?
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 4
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 29
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7