All-Star Game Boycott
Jan 18, 2011, 12:42 PM EDT
Sidney Crosby’s agent Pat Brisson shot down rumors of his client boycotting the 2011 NHL All-Star Game. Let’s not ignore the possibility that he isn’t very happy with the way the league handled the hits that caused his concussion, though.
Jan 18, 2011, 12:06 PM EDT
On one side, Brendan Shanahan says that Sidney Crosby “couldn’t be more cooperative” regarding the 2011 NHL All-Star Game. Yet rumors are circulating that the league’s top star might “boycott” the game in protest of the way the NHL handles concussions. Click “Read More” for the details.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 19
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5