Aug 24, 2014, 12:37 PM EDT
With a new contract in his back pocket, he’ll need to return to his Norris Trophy-winning form.
Mar 1, 2013, 2:09 PM EDT
His stint with Florida hasn’t gone especially well.
Feb 21, 2013, 4:19 PM EDT
Edmonton defenseman and Florida forward will watch from the press box tonight.
Jan 8, 2013, 11:52 AM EDT
He’s baaaaack. (For now.)
Aug 12, 2011, 1:59 AM EDT
Sure, Alexei Kovalev has some of the most impressive talent the NHL has seen over the last 20 years. But did his pure talent handicap the talent Russian over the last two seasons?
Jul 29, 2011, 7:45 PM EDT
After more than 1,300 NHL games and more than 1,000 points, Alexei Kovalev’s NHL career has probably come to an end. Today, he signed a two-year deal with the KHL’s Atlant Mytishchi.
Apr 13, 2011, 10:36 PM EDT
Marc-Andre Fleury earned a 32-save shutout to carry the Penguins to a 3-0 win against the Lightning. Pittsburgh has the 1-0 series lead, but can they bottle the Bolts for the rest of the series?
Feb 24, 2011, 2:16 PM EDT
The Senators claimed Marek Svatos to help fill the void left by the Alexei Kovalev deal, while Nikolai Zherdev and yesterday’s other waived players went unclaimed.
Dec 12, 2010, 4:55 PM EDT
Pascal Leclaire is banged up again in Ottawa. No, this isn’t a repeat of an old story.
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 1
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 2
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 10
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Bob Clarke really doesn’t care for tanking 34
- Hitchcock re-signs for one more year in St. Louis 9
- Ducks win crazy Game 5, push ‘Hawks to edge of elimination 32
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 3
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 4
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 38
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)