Jun 2, 2012, 6:17 PM EST
“I told [Chris] that I think he has a good chance of making our team.”
Oct 16, 2011, 1:16 PM EST
Columbus needed their stars to perform to win. Getting half of the equation right is a start… Isn’t it?
Oct 15, 2011, 9:45 AM EST
30-year-old Alexandre Giroux, who had 60 goals in 69 AHL games in 2008-09, is expected to play on the Blue Jackets’ second line on Saturday.
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 17
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 60
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5