Oct 14, 2011, 2:25 AM EST
Ray Emery wins his Blackhawks’ regular season debut against the Winnipeg Jets. Does that mean he has the back-up spot behind Corey Crawford wrapped-up?
Oct 12, 2011, 1:51 PM EST
Corey Crawford has a wonky groin, Ray Emery has got… something going on, and Alexander Salak is coming back up. Problems in Chicago?
Oct 3, 2011, 4:50 PM EST
The job for Chicago’s backup goalie position was down to veteran Ray Emery and youngster Alexander Salak. In Chicago’s case this time, the veteran leads the way.
Oct 2, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Chicago has one more preseason game left to play and with it, coach Joel Quenneville has a lot of lineup choices left to make.
Sep 25, 2011, 7:49 PM EST
Corey Crawford ripped the starting job away from Marty Turco in the middle of last season. Now, he’ll try to prove that he can succeed while being the undisputed #1 from the very beginning of training camp.
Sep 23, 2011, 10:17 PM EST
Despite allowing four goals in the third period, Ray Emery continues to battle as he tries to earn the back-up goaltender role in Chicago. But if he’s unsuccessful, will he get a shot somewhere else?
Sep 11, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Ray Emery is getting a tryout in Chicago’s training camp but can he be the backup goalie they’ll need to make a run at the Stanley Cup?
Aug 4, 2011, 4:18 PM EST
A look at Ray Emery’s challenging road back to the NHL, which will continue at Chicago Blackhawks training camp.
Jul 27, 2011, 6:26 PM EST
The Blackhawks reportedly invited Ray Emery to training camp on a tryout basis, a low-risk move that could provide the team with valuable goalie insurance in case Alexander Salak flops as a backup.
Feb 9, 2011, 9:23 PM EST
The Blackhawks acquired Michael Frolik (plus the rights to goalie Alexander Salak) by trading Jack Skille, Hugh Jessiman and David Pacan to the Panthers.
- ‘It sucks for us, it sucks for the fans’: Oilers losing skid hits six games 0
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ 20
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 3
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 6
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 14
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 85
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 43
- NHL grants Kings cap relief for Voynov, who’s still suspended indefinitely 31
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (85)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)