Oct 14, 2011, 2:25 AM EST
Ray Emery wins his Blackhawks’ regular season debut against the Winnipeg Jets. Does that mean he has the back-up spot behind Corey Crawford wrapped-up?
Oct 12, 2011, 1:51 PM EST
Corey Crawford has a wonky groin, Ray Emery has got… something going on, and Alexander Salak is coming back up. Problems in Chicago?
Oct 3, 2011, 4:50 PM EST
The job for Chicago’s backup goalie position was down to veteran Ray Emery and youngster Alexander Salak. In Chicago’s case this time, the veteran leads the way.
Oct 2, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Chicago has one more preseason game left to play and with it, coach Joel Quenneville has a lot of lineup choices left to make.
Sep 25, 2011, 7:49 PM EST
Corey Crawford ripped the starting job away from Marty Turco in the middle of last season. Now, he’ll try to prove that he can succeed while being the undisputed #1 from the very beginning of training camp.
Sep 23, 2011, 10:17 PM EST
Despite allowing four goals in the third period, Ray Emery continues to battle as he tries to earn the back-up goaltender role in Chicago. But if he’s unsuccessful, will he get a shot somewhere else?
Sep 11, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Ray Emery is getting a tryout in Chicago’s training camp but can he be the backup goalie they’ll need to make a run at the Stanley Cup?
Aug 4, 2011, 4:18 PM EST
A look at Ray Emery’s challenging road back to the NHL, which will continue at Chicago Blackhawks training camp.
Jul 27, 2011, 6:26 PM EST
The Blackhawks reportedly invited Ray Emery to training camp on a tryout basis, a low-risk move that could provide the team with valuable goalie insurance in case Alexander Salak flops as a backup.
Feb 9, 2011, 9:23 PM EST
The Blackhawks acquired Michael Frolik (plus the rights to goalie Alexander Salak) by trading Jack Skille, Hugh Jessiman and David Pacan to the Panthers.
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 11
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 40
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 0
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 4
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 38
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)