Jan 16, 2012, 8:03 AM EST
Dallas looks to shake off crucial injuries to try and slow down one of the West’s best in St. Louis.
Jan 4, 2012, 4:59 PM EST
Key loss for the Blues — he’s tied for the team goalscoring lead.
Dec 26, 2011, 12:41 PM EST
Will miss the next two games with ligament issue.
Dec 26, 2011, 7:39 AM EST
It’s like we’re doing it old school with the Stars and Blues duking it out as Western Conference contenders.
Dec 6, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
The Blues would like to keep finding ways to frustrate the bejeezus out of Detroit. With Ken Hitchcock now at the helm, they’ll find a way to do just that.
Dec 2, 2011, 3:28 PM EST
Out since Nov. 2010, Blues LW will return Saturday vs. Chicago.
Nov 4, 2011, 5:37 PM EST
The Blues have been dreadful with the man advantage this year.
Sep 28, 2011, 1:50 PM EST
Jason Arnott will miss about a week after undergoing minor eye surgery.
Sep 9, 2011, 12:41 PM EST
When the Blues traded Eric Brewer last season, it opened up their captaincy. The Blues are banking on American David Backes to be their new leader now.
Sep 9, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
The St. Louis Blues are finally set to announce their captain for the 2011-12 season. Is there any chance that it won’t be David Backes?
Aug 27, 2011, 3:22 PM EST
After a miserable 2010-11 season, Jamie Langenbrunner seems ready for a fresh start – and a new type of role – with the St. Louis Blues.
Aug 25, 2011, 10:41 PM EST
For months, the St. Louis Blues have been trying to select a new captain. Now, we find out they’re not even sure if they want to go with a single captain or a rotating group of players.
Jul 25, 2011, 3:07 AM EST
After trading their captain in the middle of last season, who will the St. Louis Blues turn to for leadership this season?
Mar 11, 2011, 12:21 PM EST
An injury-filled season continues for the Blues, as both Alex Steen and Barret Jackman will miss four to six weeks.
Dec 27, 2010, 9:45 PM EST
Who scored the best goal of the holiday-shortened week of December 20-26: Derek Stepan, Kevin Bieksa, Andrew Gordon, Danny Cleary or Alex Steen?
Dec 21, 2010, 10:30 AM EST
The Blues only scored one goal last night, but Alex Steen provided a real beauty. It ended up being the best of December 20th.
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 152
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 98
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 119
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 8
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 15
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 89
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 88
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 69
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (181)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (153)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (128)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (119)
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller (98)