Dec 21, 2011, 2:45 PM EST
“I am not ruling out anything.”
Dec 21, 2011, 1:39 PM EST
Four questionable hits from last night up for review.
Dec 19, 2011, 6:46 PM EST
The Sabres are a little too top-heavy at the moment.
Dec 18, 2011, 7:24 PM EST
Turnovers at the blue line are plaguing Washington, according to Karl Alzner.
Dec 6, 2011, 8:59 PM EST
Seguin missed a team breakfast and meeting. Now he’ll miss the team’s game as well.
Dec 5, 2011, 2:17 PM EST
Washington’s struggling forward will be a game-time decision.
Dec 2, 2011, 4:12 PM EST
“Your top players make your team go, and you’ve got to make sure your top players are on your side.”
Nov 30, 2011, 2:35 PM EST
Says penalties rattled the Russian sniper.
Nov 28, 2011, 8:32 AM EST
When there’s smoke, there’s fire and there was plenty of it surrounding the Caps. Bruce Boudreau is out and now Dale Hunter inherits a team in need of a kick in the pants.
Nov 23, 2011, 12:05 PM EST
Joel Ward sleeps in, feels the wrath.
Nov 22, 2011, 1:00 PM EST
Caps GM stands by his coach.
Nov 21, 2011, 6:17 PM EST
Washington’s head coach sends yet another stern message.
Nov 21, 2011, 2:19 PM EST
Gee, I wonder why.
Nov 18, 2011, 11:35 AM EST
It’s becoming almost ritual to write this sort of column, but are the Caps problems ones they should be concerned about for the long run?
Nov 17, 2011, 4:15 PM EST
Plus four other notable numbers.
Nov 15, 2011, 3:57 PM EST
Semin probably doesn’t want him to, either.
Nov 11, 2011, 12:32 PM EST
The Caps have missed him.
Nov 11, 2011, 11:43 AM EST
Looks like Alex Ovechkin won’t get to have a chuckle with Ilya Kovalchuk after either of their games this weekend.
Nov 8, 2011, 4:24 PM EST
Let’s start some trade rumors!
Oct 18, 2011, 10:31 PM EST
A pair of Capitals got redemption tonight against Florida as Tomas Vokoun shut out his old team and Alex Semin showed Matt Bradley how much he really cares.
Oct 17, 2011, 3:22 PM EST
Former Capital wishes he could take back what he said about Alex Semin.
Oct 8, 2011, 11:10 AM EST
Remember how Marcus Johansson was going to be the breakout player for the Caps? Mathieu Perreault must not have been listening to all that.
Sep 21, 2011, 11:25 PM EST
There’s a lot of pressure on the Washington Capitals heading into this season and NBC’s Mike Milbury and Pierre McGuire talk to NBC Sports Talk’s Russ Thaler about how they have to win in the playoffs… Or else.
Sep 11, 2011, 11:12 AM EST
A surprisingly tough defensive Washington Capitals team will get a further tweak to their strategy this year. It might be time for other teams to worry even more.
Aug 20, 2011, 10:15 PM EST
The NHL on NBC schedule is out now for this season and we’ve got a few weekends circled already.
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 24
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 14
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 19
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 23
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 33