Jul 13, 2012, 5:00 PM EDT
Danish rearguard could compete for a top-four spot next season.
Jun 27, 2012, 2:23 PM EDT
“I’m certain this group of players and all players who will be attending bargaining sessions will do a great job,” said Donald Fehr.
May 15, 2012, 5:04 PM EDT
Taking down the host country twice is going to be difficult.
May 13, 2012, 5:23 PM EDT
One could argue that they “lost” almost as much as Finland today.
May 13, 2012, 4:44 PM EDT
Head coach Scott Gordon called it “one of the most complete games we’ve had over here in the last four years.”
May 3, 2012, 4:38 PM EDT
An eighth place finish last year has the Americans hungry to do better.
Feb 29, 2012, 8:31 PM EDT
Their new owner has money, but the current roster is a model of efficiency.
Feb 29, 2012, 3:47 PM EDT
It’s his first time back in Big D.
Feb 29, 2012, 8:44 AM EDT
Dallas has won four in row while Pittsburgh is on a three-game win streak.
Feb 24, 2012, 11:48 PM EDT
No Jamie Benn? No problem, apparently.
Feb 21, 2012, 3:35 PM EDT
Otter likes it in Dallas, apparently.
Feb 16, 2012, 6:17 PM EDT
Philly gets some defensive help, Stars get draft picks.
Feb 10, 2012, 12:25 PM EDT
Could the Stars captain be on his way out of Dallas?
Jan 26, 2012, 4:55 PM EDT
TSN’s Bob McKenzie asks the question.
Jan 25, 2012, 12:07 AM EDT
Ovechkin’s “No thanks” could make way for Neal’s inclusion.
Jan 23, 2012, 12:39 PM EDT
He’s doing well, but not James Neal- well.
Dec 8, 2011, 12:05 PM EDT
Dallas can get back to trying to win games again as Brenden Morrow and Alex Goligoski return to action.
Nov 29, 2011, 6:19 PM EDT
Top six of Crosby, Getzlaf, Perry, Richards, Carter and Bergeron. Not bad.
Nov 27, 2011, 12:18 PM EDT
Stars netminder will miss at least the next two games.
Nov 26, 2011, 8:58 PM EDT
The injury-prone netminder hurt himself in a way that screams “groin injury.” That’s not good.
Nov 24, 2011, 2:18 PM EDT
Stars lose another one to injury.
Nov 12, 2011, 2:09 PM EDT
The Stars are going to have to figure out a way to adjust to life without Alex Goligoski for the next four weeks.
Nov 11, 2011, 11:23 PM EDT
James Neal’s pair of goals helped propel the Penguins to a 3-1 victory in a battle of conference leaders.
Nov 11, 2011, 8:47 PM EDT
Dallas Stars defenseman Alex Goligoski left Friday’s game against the Pens with an “upper body” injury.
Nov 11, 2011, 10:46 AM EDT
Last year’s trade of James Neal for Alex Goligoski turned out to work pretty well for both the Stars and Penguins.
- More like it? Avs crush Canucks 27
- Video: Beauties from Perry, Eberle and Duchene 4
- Ghost Time: Flyers recall Gostisbehere from AHL 26
- Trotz calls Healy’s comments on Ovechkin (and Ovechkin’s mom) ‘disrespectful’ 26
- Report: Billionaire wants NHL team in Vegas; new Coyotes owner ‘sees flipping the team as a good investment’ 23
- Chara has PCL tear, out 4-6 weeks 20
- Coburn, MacDonald out four weeks with lower-body injuries 20
- Red-hot Quick sets new Kings’ franchise shutout record 10
- Reports: Chara could miss at least 4-6 weeks with knee injury 13
- Video: Red Wings’ stars stun Penguins with late surge 32
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)