Sep 2, 2012, 6:41 PM EST
Defending Big D believes they’re comparable players.
Aug 3, 2012, 10:20 PM EST
They essentially traded Sheldon Souray for Aaron Rome this offseason.
Aug 3, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
So long Ribeiro, hello Jagr.
Jul 13, 2012, 5:00 PM EST
Danish rearguard could compete for a top-four spot next season.
Jun 27, 2012, 2:23 PM EST
“I’m certain this group of players and all players who will be attending bargaining sessions will do a great job,” said Donald Fehr.
May 15, 2012, 5:04 PM EST
Taking down the host country twice is going to be difficult.
May 13, 2012, 5:23 PM EST
One could argue that they “lost” almost as much as Finland today.
May 13, 2012, 4:44 PM EST
Head coach Scott Gordon called it “one of the most complete games we’ve had over here in the last four years.”
May 3, 2012, 4:38 PM EST
An eighth place finish last year has the Americans hungry to do better.
Feb 29, 2012, 8:31 PM EST
Their new owner has money, but the current roster is a model of efficiency.
Feb 29, 2012, 3:47 PM EST
It’s his first time back in Big D.
Feb 29, 2012, 8:44 AM EST
Dallas has won four in row while Pittsburgh is on a three-game win streak.
Feb 24, 2012, 11:48 PM EST
No Jamie Benn? No problem, apparently.
Feb 21, 2012, 3:35 PM EST
Otter likes it in Dallas, apparently.
Feb 16, 2012, 6:17 PM EST
Philly gets some defensive help, Stars get draft picks.
Feb 10, 2012, 12:25 PM EST
Could the Stars captain be on his way out of Dallas?
Jan 26, 2012, 4:55 PM EST
TSN’s Bob McKenzie asks the question.
Jan 25, 2012, 12:07 AM EST
Ovechkin’s “No thanks” could make way for Neal’s inclusion.
Jan 23, 2012, 12:39 PM EST
He’s doing well, but not James Neal- well.
Dec 8, 2011, 12:05 PM EST
Dallas can get back to trying to win games again as Brenden Morrow and Alex Goligoski return to action.
Nov 29, 2011, 6:19 PM EST
Top six of Crosby, Getzlaf, Perry, Richards, Carter and Bergeron. Not bad.
Nov 27, 2011, 12:18 PM EST
Stars netminder will miss at least the next two games.
Nov 26, 2011, 8:58 PM EST
The injury-prone netminder hurt himself in a way that screams “groin injury.” That’s not good.
Nov 24, 2011, 2:18 PM EST
Stars lose another one to injury.
Nov 12, 2011, 2:09 PM EST
The Stars are going to have to figure out a way to adjust to life without Alex Goligoski for the next four weeks.
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 17
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 48
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 0
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 4
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 38
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)