Aug 3, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
So long Ribeiro, hello Jagr.
Jul 13, 2012, 5:00 PM EST
Danish rearguard could compete for a top-four spot next season.
Jun 27, 2012, 2:23 PM EST
“I’m certain this group of players and all players who will be attending bargaining sessions will do a great job,” said Donald Fehr.
May 15, 2012, 5:04 PM EST
Taking down the host country twice is going to be difficult.
May 13, 2012, 5:23 PM EST
One could argue that they “lost” almost as much as Finland today.
May 13, 2012, 4:44 PM EST
Head coach Scott Gordon called it “one of the most complete games we’ve had over here in the last four years.”
May 3, 2012, 4:38 PM EST
An eighth place finish last year has the Americans hungry to do better.
Feb 29, 2012, 8:31 PM EST
Their new owner has money, but the current roster is a model of efficiency.
Feb 29, 2012, 3:47 PM EST
It’s his first time back in Big D.
Feb 29, 2012, 8:44 AM EST
Dallas has won four in row while Pittsburgh is on a three-game win streak.
Feb 24, 2012, 11:48 PM EST
No Jamie Benn? No problem, apparently.
Feb 21, 2012, 3:35 PM EST
Otter likes it in Dallas, apparently.
Feb 16, 2012, 6:17 PM EST
Philly gets some defensive help, Stars get draft picks.
Feb 10, 2012, 12:25 PM EST
Could the Stars captain be on his way out of Dallas?
Jan 26, 2012, 4:55 PM EST
TSN’s Bob McKenzie asks the question.
Jan 25, 2012, 12:07 AM EST
Ovechkin’s “No thanks” could make way for Neal’s inclusion.
Jan 23, 2012, 12:39 PM EST
He’s doing well, but not James Neal- well.
Dec 8, 2011, 12:05 PM EST
Dallas can get back to trying to win games again as Brenden Morrow and Alex Goligoski return to action.
Nov 29, 2011, 6:19 PM EST
Top six of Crosby, Getzlaf, Perry, Richards, Carter and Bergeron. Not bad.
Nov 27, 2011, 12:18 PM EST
Stars netminder will miss at least the next two games.
Nov 26, 2011, 8:58 PM EST
The injury-prone netminder hurt himself in a way that screams “groin injury.” That’s not good.
Nov 24, 2011, 2:18 PM EST
Stars lose another one to injury.
Nov 12, 2011, 2:09 PM EST
The Stars are going to have to figure out a way to adjust to life without Alex Goligoski for the next four weeks.
Nov 11, 2011, 11:23 PM EST
James Neal’s pair of goals helped propel the Penguins to a 3-1 victory in a battle of conference leaders.
Nov 11, 2011, 8:47 PM EST
Dallas Stars defenseman Alex Goligoski left Friday’s game against the Pens with an “upper body” injury.
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 22
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 29
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Fowler after Ducks’ win vs. Sharks: ‘We never give up’ 1
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (73)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Who are the Bruins targeting in trade talks? (47)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)