Feb 16, 2012, 6:17 PM EDT
Philly gets some defensive help, Stars get draft picks.
Feb 10, 2012, 12:25 PM EDT
Could the Stars captain be on his way out of Dallas?
Jan 26, 2012, 4:55 PM EDT
TSN’s Bob McKenzie asks the question.
Jan 25, 2012, 12:07 AM EDT
Ovechkin’s “No thanks” could make way for Neal’s inclusion.
Jan 23, 2012, 12:39 PM EDT
He’s doing well, but not James Neal- well.
Dec 8, 2011, 12:05 PM EDT
Dallas can get back to trying to win games again as Brenden Morrow and Alex Goligoski return to action.
Nov 29, 2011, 6:19 PM EDT
Top six of Crosby, Getzlaf, Perry, Richards, Carter and Bergeron. Not bad.
Nov 27, 2011, 12:18 PM EDT
Stars netminder will miss at least the next two games.
Nov 26, 2011, 8:58 PM EDT
The injury-prone netminder hurt himself in a way that screams “groin injury.” That’s not good.
Nov 24, 2011, 2:18 PM EDT
Stars lose another one to injury.
Nov 12, 2011, 2:09 PM EDT
The Stars are going to have to figure out a way to adjust to life without Alex Goligoski for the next four weeks.
Nov 11, 2011, 11:23 PM EDT
James Neal’s pair of goals helped propel the Penguins to a 3-1 victory in a battle of conference leaders.
Nov 11, 2011, 8:47 PM EDT
Dallas Stars defenseman Alex Goligoski left Friday’s game against the Pens with an “upper body” injury.
Nov 11, 2011, 10:46 AM EDT
Last year’s trade of James Neal for Alex Goligoski turned out to work pretty well for both the Stars and Penguins.
Oct 3, 2011, 5:00 PM EDT
The Stars were within a single win on the final day of the regular season from a spot in the playoffs last season. Will they be able to take the next step and secure a playoff berth next season? Don’t bet on it.
Mar 19, 2011, 8:44 PM EDT
While his team finds a way to grind out wins and points without Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin, Kris Letang is on a considerable scoring slump. Should the Penguins be worried about their 23-year-old offensive defenseman?
Feb 26, 2011, 5:08 PM EDT
Alex Goligoski’s scored a goal and an assist to help the Stars win a big game against the Predators. Could these recent wins convince Joe Nieuwendyk to hold onto Brad Richards?
Feb 21, 2011, 4:45 PM EDT
When Sidney Crosby returns from his concussion, he’ll have a fine, young scoring forward to ride shotgun with him now as the Penguins acquire James Neal from Dallas.
Feb 6, 2011, 12:20 PM EDT
How do the Penguins and Capitals stack up with each other going into today’s game? We break it down for you by the numbers and give you your hookup to join us for NHL Extra during the game.
Dec 7, 2010, 8:00 AM EDT
PHT presents an in-depth breakdown of an insane run by the Pittsburgh Penguins, Sidney Crosby and Marc-Andre Fleury. You’ll find the numbers you’ll read in many other places, but most importantly, there are also obscure/deeper stats to stimulate your mind this morning.
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 0
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 8
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 11
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 62
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (62)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Arena deal in jeopardy? Glendale mayor requests investigation into ‘clear violation’ of state law (42)
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal (42)