Nov 16, 2012, 3:55 PM EST
Tough break for the Stanley Cup-winning rearguard.
Nov 13, 2012, 2:01 PM EST
Scary scene out of the SM-liiga.
Nov 1, 2012, 1:22 PM EST
Looks like Vityaz GM Alexei Zhamnov jumped the gun.
Oct 22, 2012, 10:48 AM EST
Fun fact: He and brother Saku partially own the team.
Oct 8, 2012, 3:30 PM EST
He’s the third locked-out NHLer to join the Finnish club, joining Edmonton’s Lennart Petrell and Florida’s Sean Bergenheim.
Oct 6, 2012, 12:05 PM EST
Now not-so big names are headed to Europe.
Sep 3, 2012, 9:00 AM EST
A not-so-laborious collection of links.
Sep 1, 2012, 5:26 PM EST
The final one to get it was Alec Martinez on Friday.
Jun 29, 2012, 10:46 AM EST
Veteran defenseman sticks with Calgary.
Jun 5, 2012, 8:45 AM EST
Somewhere someone is quoting Dennis Green. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jun 4, 2012, 11:48 PM EST
Peter DeBoer sounds off on the Kings’ first goal.
Jun 4, 2012, 10:53 PM EST
The brooms will be out Wednesday at the Staples Center.
May 31, 2012, 8:15 AM EST
Psst: He’s probably been the 2012 playoffs’ best defenseman.
May 29, 2012, 12:22 PM EST
Two very different bluelines will do battle for Lord Stanley’s Mug.
Apr 16, 2012, 8:48 AM EST
What happens when you over-sell getting cross checked? Have a look inside.
Feb 23, 2012, 9:11 PM EST
An in-depth breakdown now that the deal’s official.
Dec 15, 2011, 12:55 PM EST
Breaking out three bench players probably won’t help the Kings beat the lowly Blue Jackets tonight.
Dec 7, 2011, 9:39 PM EST
While the Kings’ injured players are showing positive signs, Richards is the exception as he still hasn’t started skating yet.
Nov 14, 2011, 9:21 PM EST
Losing Dustin Penner and Alec Martinez could be a blessing in disguise if two Russian prospects add some creativity to the Kings’ offense.
Sep 24, 2011, 5:54 PM EST
While Drew Doughty continues to be in limbo as a restricted free agent, Slava Voynov is getting a long look in Los Angeles because of it and he’s taking full advantage of the chance.
Jul 8, 2011, 3:45 PM EST
The list of players waiting for salary arbitration went down to 20 after the Kings signed defenseman Alec Martinez to a two-year contract extension today.
Apr 22, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Today’s Five Thoughts focuses in on Chicago’s heart of a champion and Vancouver’s ability to look oddly like Canucks teams from the last two years.
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 48
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 2
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 18
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 16
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 28
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 23
- Supercut: Every goal from the highest-scoring period in All-Star Game history 7
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 4
- Video: Weber wins hardest shot with 108.5 mph blast 13
- Video: Lightning’s Drouin wins fastest skater 7
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)
- Video: NHL offers Flyers’ Rinaldo in-person hearing (57)