May 21, 2011, 12:05 PM EDT
While the move of the Atlanta Thrashers to Winnipeg isn’t done yet, the space is clear now for them to move in as the Manitoba Moose AHL team is moving to an old AHL haunt in Newfoundland.
Jan 7, 2011, 6:00 PM EDT
If you think having the team you beat in the title game be your opponent on banner raising night is a bit cheeky, wait til you see what the Hershey Bears are doing to irk their past opponents.
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 0
- In praise of John Tavares 9
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 20
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 17
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 38
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 55
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36