Mar 22, 2012, 7:41 PM EST
Perhaps he could make things slightly less depressing in Toronto?
Feb 23, 2011, 12:48 PM EST
Ray Emery’s return to the NHL is complete, as he was recalled by the Ducks to serve as a backup tonight.
Feb 10, 2011, 2:18 PM EST
Sidney Crosby discussed his concussion issues for the first time since January 25th while the team called up four players from the minors.
Feb 5, 2011, 8:41 PM EST
The Lightning recalled offensive defenseman Marc-Andre Bergeron from the minors. Could he give their already-potent power play a boost?
Jan 7, 2011, 7:55 PM EST
It’s been a busy, emotional week for Chicago Blackhawks defenseman/prospect Nick Leddy. Things were pretty low on Monday when Leddy and the United States world junior team absolutely fell on their faces against Canada in the tournament’s semifinal 4-1 loss. His spirits certainly must have been improved on Wednesday, though, as the U.S. gutted out…
Nov 12, 2010, 12:24 PM EST
In what some are calling a move that smells like desperation, the Toronto Maple Leafs brought up Nazem Kadri from the minors. Will the move backfire or save Brian Burke?
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 37
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 59
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 18
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 35
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 12
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 50
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 53
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 68
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)