Mar 22, 2012, 7:41 PM EDT
Perhaps he could make things slightly less depressing in Toronto?
Feb 23, 2011, 12:48 PM EDT
Ray Emery’s return to the NHL is complete, as he was recalled by the Ducks to serve as a backup tonight.
Feb 10, 2011, 2:18 PM EDT
Sidney Crosby discussed his concussion issues for the first time since January 25th while the team called up four players from the minors.
Feb 5, 2011, 8:41 PM EDT
The Lightning recalled offensive defenseman Marc-Andre Bergeron from the minors. Could he give their already-potent power play a boost?
Jan 7, 2011, 7:55 PM EDT
It’s been a busy, emotional week for Chicago Blackhawks defenseman/prospect Nick Leddy. Things were pretty low on Monday when Leddy and the United States world junior team absolutely fell on their faces against Canada in the tournament’s semifinal 4-1 loss. His spirits certainly must have been improved on Wednesday, though, as the U.S. gutted out…
Nov 12, 2010, 12:24 PM EDT
In what some are calling a move that smells like desperation, the Toronto Maple Leafs brought up Nazem Kadri from the minors. Will the move backfire or save Brian Burke?
- Prust apologizes for all the stuff he said about referee Watson 26
- Flyers will be ‘extremely patient’ with youngsters, but ‘want a winner as soon as possible’ 13
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 13
- Holtby outduels Lundqvist as Caps take series lead 52
- Red Wings’ Devellano calls Mantha ‘very, very, very disappointing’ 65
- End of an era in New Jersey as Shero replaces Lamoriello as GM 26
- Once again, Rick Nash isn’t scoring in the playoffs 26
- Video: U.S. stays unbeaten at Worlds with win over defending champs Russia 9
- Andersen shuts out Flames as Ducks stay perfect in playoffs 6
- Wild can’t contain ‘Hawks star forwards in Game 2 46
- Niklas Kronwall suspended for Game 7 vs. Tampa Bay (116)
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- ‘You can’t win,’ ex-NHL ref Fraser says of Prust incident (82)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)
- Babcock won’t discuss future yet, but sees challenges ahead for Wings (78)