Jul 29, 2011, 4:30 PM EST
Winnipeg’s AHL team has a name now and they’re called the IceCaps. Worst name ever or fun times in the minor leagues?
Jun 27, 2011, 1:02 PM EST
After all the problems the Vancouver Canucks have had with Chicago in the playoffs, you’d think they’d like to avoid the city completely. Not so fast, friends.
May 17, 2011, 5:22 PM EST
Terry Pegula is reportedly so full of old school Buffalo Sabres nostalgia he wants to get back their old farm team from Rochester too.
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 7
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 9
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 8
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 10
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 31
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 31
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 66
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 27
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 32
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (66)