Jul 29, 2011, 4:30 PM EST
Winnipeg’s AHL team has a name now and they’re called the IceCaps. Worst name ever or fun times in the minor leagues?
Jun 27, 2011, 1:02 PM EST
After all the problems the Vancouver Canucks have had with Chicago in the playoffs, you’d think they’d like to avoid the city completely. Not so fast, friends.
May 17, 2011, 5:22 PM EST
Terry Pegula is reportedly so full of old school Buffalo Sabres nostalgia he wants to get back their old farm team from Rochester too.
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 15
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 15
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 110
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 23
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 17
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 32
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 27
- Supercut: Every goal from the highest-scoring period in All-Star Game history 7
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 4
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (110)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)