Jul 29, 2011, 4:30 PM EDT
Winnipeg’s AHL team has a name now and they’re called the IceCaps. Worst name ever or fun times in the minor leagues?
Jun 27, 2011, 1:02 PM EDT
After all the problems the Vancouver Canucks have had with Chicago in the playoffs, you’d think they’d like to avoid the city completely. Not so fast, friends.
May 17, 2011, 5:22 PM EDT
Terry Pegula is reportedly so full of old school Buffalo Sabres nostalgia he wants to get back their old farm team from Rochester too.
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 77
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5
- Wild assistant Sydor arrested for suspected drunk driving, child endangerment 30
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day at PHT 14
- Capitals’ biggest question: Is this finally the year? 32