Jul 29, 2011, 4:30 PM EST
Winnipeg’s AHL team has a name now and they’re called the IceCaps. Worst name ever or fun times in the minor leagues?
Jun 27, 2011, 1:02 PM EST
After all the problems the Vancouver Canucks have had with Chicago in the playoffs, you’d think they’d like to avoid the city completely. Not so fast, friends.
May 17, 2011, 5:22 PM EST
Terry Pegula is reportedly so full of old school Buffalo Sabres nostalgia he wants to get back their old farm team from Rochester too.
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 9
- Bettman concedes there are ‘some members of the NHL family who would like to see fewer shootouts’ 48
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 19
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 20
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 36
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32