Nov 7, 2011, 9:04 PM EST
It wasn’t the tide-turner that Matt Martin hoped it would be, but check out his fight with Adam McQuaid anyway.
Sep 9, 2011, 11:48 PM EST
Will first round draft pick Dougie Hamilton be able to crack the defending Stanley Cup champs line-up this year? He certainly hopes so.
Jul 14, 2011, 7:51 PM EST
Adam McQuaid and the Stanley Cup champion Boston Bruins have already agreed to a three-year contract extension that will keep him in New England until 2015. Well that didn’t take long.
Jun 9, 2011, 12:20 AM EST
Game 4 wouldn’t go quietly in the end as Brad Marchand ignited mayhem with a clothesline/hip check combo.
Jun 5, 2011, 1:10 AM EST
Want a different look at how Game 2 went down? Check it out with our Star Cams.
Jun 2, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Last night’s Game 1 has given us a lot to chew on and not all of it is Patrice Bergeron’s glove.
May 17, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Tomas Kaberle’s bad turn in Boston continues on into the playoffs and if he can’t get it turned around, the Bruins are in trouble.
May 14, 2011, 3:00 PM EST
Reports indicate that Simon Gagne will be back for Tampa Bay tonight. The Bruins might have good news coming for Patrice Bergeron, too, as he might be on track for a return by Game 5 (if there is one).
May 4, 2011, 5:19 PM EST
The Bruins are saying all the right things about taking the Flyers seriously going into Game 3 tonight.
May 3, 2011, 2:32 AM EST
Bruins defenseman Adam McQuaid was injured after missing on a body check and hitting his head into the boards.
Feb 3, 2011, 10:00 PM EST
With three fights in the first four seconds and two goals in 80 seconds, the Bruins-Stars game had a wild start. Dallas eventually made a game of it, but Boston held on for a 6-3 win.
Dec 29, 2010, 4:57 PM EST
Right when you think you’ve figured out how the NHL doles out suspensions, think again.
Dec 13, 2010, 12:35 PM EST
The NHL handed Flyers enforcer Jody Shelley a two-game suspension for his hit from behind on Bruins defenseman Adam McQuaid
Dec 12, 2010, 3:02 PM EST
Flyers enforcer Jody Shelley could be facing a suspension for his dirty hit from behind on Bruins defenseman Adam McQuaid.
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 42
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 3
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 11
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 86
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 81
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 68
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty 172
- Report: Salary cap ‘may be around’ $70 million next season 17
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (172)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand (86)
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) (81)
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ (78)