Sep 10, 2011, 12:51 PM EDT
While initial reports indicated that Travis Zajac would be sidelined for about three months with an Achilles tendon tear, the Devils center realizes that the process could take four or even up to six months to work itself out.
Aug 18, 2011, 3:55 PM EDT
The Devils’ season hasn’t started yet and it’s already off to an inauspicious start as Travis Zajac will be out for three months after getting surgery on his injured Achilles suffered in offseason workouts.
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 82
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50