Aug 3, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
So long Ribeiro, hello Jagr.
Jul 13, 2012, 5:00 PM EDT
Danish rearguard could compete for a top-four spot next season.
Jul 1, 2012, 8:21 PM EDT
“Hometown discount” or Keith Ballard 2.0?
Jul 1, 2012, 7:14 PM EDT
His days with Vancouver are over.
Jun 26, 2012, 12:02 AM EDT
Their teams opted not to qualify them, fattening up the free agent market in the process.
Jun 25, 2012, 12:15 PM EDT
Defenseman responsible for one of the most infamous moments in club history will be moving on.
Jun 11, 2012, 10:08 PM EDT
Twitter assesses one of the 2012 playoffs’ most polarizing moments.
Apr 13, 2012, 2:44 PM EDT
Also unknown whether he’ll travel to L.A. for Game 3.
Apr 11, 2012, 10:51 AM EDT
A concussion will keep him out of the postseason.
Apr 9, 2012, 3:11 PM EDT
Massive collision ended with the longest suspension in Cup finals history.
Mar 25, 2012, 4:00 PM EDT
Charging and slew-footing get reprimanded this time around.
Mar 21, 2012, 4:49 PM EDT
“If you think about it, that one game in the finals is the equivalent of a 12-game suspension.”
Feb 23, 2012, 8:37 PM EDT
Vancouver must want to break some unofficial record for irritants or something.
Feb 7, 2012, 2:01 PM EDT
Boston coach will no longer answer questions about his injured forward.
Feb 1, 2012, 7:54 PM EDT
He’s making baby steps (without skates).
Jan 23, 2012, 5:47 PM EDT
Second concussion he’s suffered in the last seven months.
Jan 23, 2012, 9:20 AM EDT
Horton left yesterday’s shootout win over Philly early.
Dec 1, 2011, 5:28 PM EDT
“You go from lying in bed for a week, barely moving, to being in a brace for a few months. It’s been a long process. I’m blessed to be able to be back here, playing the game I love.”
Nov 27, 2011, 5:28 PM EDT
Sharks forward took out Vancouver’s Alex Edler last night.
Nov 12, 2011, 7:33 PM EDT
He won’t be suspended or fined, but essentially being the goat in a Canucks loss means Aaron Rome probably regrets that hit.
Nov 12, 2011, 10:53 AM EDT
Aaron Rome is going to go down in Canucks lore as one of the more infamous names if he keeps up this sort of thing.
Sep 26, 2011, 10:49 AM EDT
The world has a funny way of working as Vancouver’s Aaron Rome breaks his hand the same night Nathan Horton returned to the ice since being knocked out of action by Rome in the Stanley Cup finals.
Sep 26, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Nathan Horton returned to the ice for the first time since the brutal hit in Game 3 of last year’s Stanley Cup final. If his first game back is any indication, he’ll be just fine with the Bruins this year.
Sep 23, 2011, 5:27 PM EDT
Nathan Horton insists that he’s recovered from the concussion he suffered during the 2011 Stanley Cup finals, but the Bruins are taking the right path in being cautious regarding his return to action.
Aug 25, 2011, 11:25 AM EDT
After Nathan Horton’s Stanley Cup finals came to a sudden end after receiving a concussion from Aaron Rome, Horton is symptom free and ready to start the season. He’s also taking a shot at Rome as well.
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 0
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 0
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 11
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 16
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 10
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)