Aug 3, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
So long Ribeiro, hello Jagr.
Jul 13, 2012, 5:00 PM EST
Danish rearguard could compete for a top-four spot next season.
Jul 1, 2012, 8:21 PM EST
“Hometown discount” or Keith Ballard 2.0?
Jul 1, 2012, 7:14 PM EST
His days with Vancouver are over.
Jun 26, 2012, 12:02 AM EST
Their teams opted not to qualify them, fattening up the free agent market in the process.
Jun 25, 2012, 12:15 PM EST
Defenseman responsible for one of the most infamous moments in club history will be moving on.
Jun 11, 2012, 10:08 PM EST
Twitter assesses one of the 2012 playoffs’ most polarizing moments.
Apr 13, 2012, 2:44 PM EST
Also unknown whether he’ll travel to L.A. for Game 3.
Apr 11, 2012, 10:51 AM EST
A concussion will keep him out of the postseason.
Apr 9, 2012, 3:11 PM EST
Massive collision ended with the longest suspension in Cup finals history.
Mar 25, 2012, 4:00 PM EST
Charging and slew-footing get reprimanded this time around.
Mar 21, 2012, 4:49 PM EST
“If you think about it, that one game in the finals is the equivalent of a 12-game suspension.”
Feb 23, 2012, 8:37 PM EST
Vancouver must want to break some unofficial record for irritants or something.
Feb 7, 2012, 2:01 PM EST
Boston coach will no longer answer questions about his injured forward.
Feb 1, 2012, 7:54 PM EST
He’s making baby steps (without skates).
Jan 23, 2012, 5:47 PM EST
Second concussion he’s suffered in the last seven months.
Jan 23, 2012, 9:20 AM EST
Horton left yesterday’s shootout win over Philly early.
Dec 1, 2011, 5:28 PM EST
“You go from lying in bed for a week, barely moving, to being in a brace for a few months. It’s been a long process. I’m blessed to be able to be back here, playing the game I love.”
Nov 27, 2011, 5:28 PM EST
Sharks forward took out Vancouver’s Alex Edler last night.
Nov 12, 2011, 7:33 PM EST
He won’t be suspended or fined, but essentially being the goat in a Canucks loss means Aaron Rome probably regrets that hit.
Nov 12, 2011, 10:53 AM EST
Aaron Rome is going to go down in Canucks lore as one of the more infamous names if he keeps up this sort of thing.
Sep 26, 2011, 10:49 AM EST
The world has a funny way of working as Vancouver’s Aaron Rome breaks his hand the same night Nathan Horton returned to the ice since being knocked out of action by Rome in the Stanley Cup finals.
Sep 26, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Nathan Horton returned to the ice for the first time since the brutal hit in Game 3 of last year’s Stanley Cup final. If his first game back is any indication, he’ll be just fine with the Bruins this year.
Sep 23, 2011, 5:27 PM EST
Nathan Horton insists that he’s recovered from the concussion he suffered during the 2011 Stanley Cup finals, but the Bruins are taking the right path in being cautious regarding his return to action.
Aug 25, 2011, 11:25 AM EST
After Nathan Horton’s Stanley Cup finals came to a sudden end after receiving a concussion from Aaron Rome, Horton is symptom free and ready to start the season. He’s also taking a shot at Rome as well.
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 5
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 6
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 73
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2
- Team Canada crushes Slovakia 14
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap (73)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)