2012 Stanley Cup odds
Sep 22, 2011, 2:18 PM EDT
Gambling Web site Bodog tabs the Canucks to win the West, the Capitals to win the East and gives both teams equal odds to gain that elusive first Stanley Cup in 2012. Click “Read More” to see where the other 28 teams ranked according to odds makers.
Jun 16, 2011, 4:18 PM EDT
The Canucks are the strongest favorites to win the 2012 Stanley Cup, with 5/1 odds. Find out how the other teams fared in this post.
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 16
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 5
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 38
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 33
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21