2012 Stanley Cup odds
Sep 22, 2011, 2:18 PM EDT
Gambling Web site Bodog tabs the Canucks to win the West, the Capitals to win the East and gives both teams equal odds to gain that elusive first Stanley Cup in 2012. Click “Read More” to see where the other 28 teams ranked according to odds makers.
Jun 16, 2011, 4:18 PM EDT
The Canucks are the strongest favorites to win the 2012 Stanley Cup, with 5/1 odds. Find out how the other teams fared in this post.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 17
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 21
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 23
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 93
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5