2012 Stanley Cup odds
Sep 22, 2011, 2:18 PM EDT
Gambling Web site Bodog tabs the Canucks to win the West, the Capitals to win the East and gives both teams equal odds to gain that elusive first Stanley Cup in 2012. Click “Read More” to see where the other 28 teams ranked according to odds makers.
Jun 16, 2011, 4:18 PM EDT
The Canucks are the strongest favorites to win the 2012 Stanley Cup, with 5/1 odds. Find out how the other teams fared in this post.
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 27
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 14
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 8
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 56
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 23
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 63
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1