2011 Stanley Cup playoffs
Apr 6, 2012, 2:58 PM EDT
San Jose survived a collapse and won an epic Game 7.
Apr 11, 2011, 4:52 PM EDT
The PHT staff weighs in with their thoughts on the Pittsburgh-Tampa Bay series and we ask you for your prediction in our poll. Are you Team Staal or Team Stamkos?
Apr 11, 2011, 3:21 PM EDT
Sergei Bobrovsky pays homage to a Philadelphia folk hero and a Simpsons villain with his new goalie mask for the playoffs.
Apr 11, 2011, 9:45 AM EDT
You’re excited for the playoffs, we know… But now you’ll know who is playing when and on what days.
Apr 6, 2011, 4:47 PM EDT
If you thought there would be a goalie controversy heading into the playoffs for the Philadelphia Flyers, think again. The Flyers are going with “Bob.”
- Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates 1
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 23
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 14
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 7
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 7
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 27
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 20
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 12
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 18
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? 38
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)