2011 Stanley Cup playoffs
Apr 6, 2012, 2:58 PM EST
San Jose survived a collapse and won an epic Game 7.
Apr 11, 2011, 4:52 PM EST
The PHT staff weighs in with their thoughts on the Pittsburgh-Tampa Bay series and we ask you for your prediction in our poll. Are you Team Staal or Team Stamkos?
Apr 11, 2011, 3:21 PM EST
Sergei Bobrovsky pays homage to a Philadelphia folk hero and a Simpsons villain with his new goalie mask for the playoffs.
Apr 11, 2011, 9:45 AM EST
You’re excited for the playoffs, we know… But now you’ll know who is playing when and on what days.
Apr 6, 2011, 4:47 PM EST
If you thought there would be a goalie controversy heading into the playoffs for the Philadelphia Flyers, think again. The Flyers are going with “Bob.”
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 5
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 75
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 3
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 13
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 88
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 83
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 68
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty 172
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (172)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand (88)
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) (83)
- Bruins’ Kelly out with broken ankle after Dupuis slash (81)