2011 Stanley Cup finals
Nov 8, 2011, 4:34 PM EST
The 26-year-old winger hasn’t played since getting hurt in Stanley Cup final.
Oct 12, 2011, 10:40 PM EST
Both the Bruins and Canucks are suffering from slow starts in the beginning of the 2011-12 season.
Sep 3, 2011, 10:20 PM EST
The Canucks discuss how they’ll try to help the city of Vancouver manage big events in the future after the troubling riots after Game 7 of the 2011 Stanley Cup finals.
Jun 18, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
With the 2011 playoffs over, we look back at our predictions (and your predictions) to see how well we did.
Jun 16, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
While many Canucks fans will want to get rid of him, Roberto Luongo seems positive about the team’s chances of getting back to the Stanley Cup finals.
Jun 16, 2011, 3:13 AM EST
Despite widely being considered a solid team, the Bruins still surprised many by winning the 2011 Stanley Cup. Can they pull it off again next year? Check out this post for some thoughts and that provide your own opinion by voting in the poll.
Jun 16, 2011, 2:00 AM EST
Check out Star and Net Cam footage from Game 7 of the 2011 Stanley Cup finals.
Jun 16, 2011, 12:26 AM EST
Shortly after winning his third Stanley Cup, Mark Recchi made his rumored retirement official tonight. He shouldn’t have many regrets after a prolific 22-year career, either.
Jun 15, 2011, 10:10 PM EST
Brad Marchand, Patrice Bergeron and Tim Thomas are emerging as Boston’s Game 7 heroes through two periods, giving the Bruins a 3-0 lead.
Jun 15, 2011, 9:08 PM EST
Jun 2, 2011, 1:40 PM EST
Check out Net Cam highlights from Game 1 of the 2011 Stanley Cup finals between the Canucks and Bruins.
Jun 2, 2011, 1:34 AM EST
Check out some post-game reactions from both sides of the Bruins-Canucks Game 1 match in the 2011 Stanley Cup finals.
Jun 1, 2011, 9:18 PM EST
The Bruins and Canucks created a ton of chances in a wide-open first period, but the score remained 0-0 because of brilliant work by Tim Thomas and Roberto Luongo.
Jun 1, 2011, 1:00 PM EST
Which Bruins and Canucks are most likely to be considered “villains” in the 2011 Stanley Cup finals? Here are prime candidates from each team.
May 30, 2011, 7:17 PM EST
It’s been a long time since the Canucks (’94) and Bruins (’90) last made it to the Stanley Cup finals, so the question is: are they built to avoid a similar drought after this run?
May 30, 2011, 5:13 PM EST
The Bruins-Canucks series will require the most travel of any Stanley Cup finals series of the modern era and the second most all-time.
May 30, 2011, 3:35 PM EST
Tim Thomas pulled off a rare feat of being one of the best goalies in the regular season and the playoffs, but as you’ll see from this post, he needed to pull off a lot of rare feats to get to the NHL in the first place.
May 30, 2011, 10:15 AM EST
Even at 43 years old, Mark Recchi manages to be a useful forward for the Bruins. Does he deserve to become a member of the Hockey Hall of Fame once he retires, though? Let us know in the poll.
May 28, 2011, 5:42 PM EST
Cam Neely = Milan Lucic and Raymond Bourque = Zdeno Chara? Not exactly, but let’s compare the current Bruins to version that made it to the 1990 Stanley Cup finals anyway.
May 28, 2011, 2:11 PM EST
The Bruins have won the vast majority of their games against the Canucks in the two team’s historical rivalry.
May 28, 2011, 11:00 AM EST
Hockey Central breaks down the 2011 Stanley Cup finals matchup between the Bruins and Canucks.
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 19
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 17
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 82
- Lombardi happy to get ‘one of the better defenseman on the market’ in Sekera 3
- Leafs’ Rielly apologizes for insensitive remarks (86)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (67)