2011 Stanley Cup finals
Nov 8, 2011, 4:34 PM EDT
The 26-year-old winger hasn’t played since getting hurt in Stanley Cup final.
Oct 12, 2011, 10:40 PM EDT
Both the Bruins and Canucks are suffering from slow starts in the beginning of the 2011-12 season.
Sep 3, 2011, 10:20 PM EDT
The Canucks discuss how they’ll try to help the city of Vancouver manage big events in the future after the troubling riots after Game 7 of the 2011 Stanley Cup finals.
Jun 18, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
With the 2011 playoffs over, we look back at our predictions (and your predictions) to see how well we did.
Jun 16, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
While many Canucks fans will want to get rid of him, Roberto Luongo seems positive about the team’s chances of getting back to the Stanley Cup finals.
Jun 16, 2011, 3:13 AM EDT
Despite widely being considered a solid team, the Bruins still surprised many by winning the 2011 Stanley Cup. Can they pull it off again next year? Check out this post for some thoughts and that provide your own opinion by voting in the poll.
Jun 16, 2011, 2:00 AM EDT
Check out Star and Net Cam footage from Game 7 of the 2011 Stanley Cup finals.
Jun 16, 2011, 12:26 AM EDT
Shortly after winning his third Stanley Cup, Mark Recchi made his rumored retirement official tonight. He shouldn’t have many regrets after a prolific 22-year career, either.
Jun 15, 2011, 10:10 PM EDT
Brad Marchand, Patrice Bergeron and Tim Thomas are emerging as Boston’s Game 7 heroes through two periods, giving the Bruins a 3-0 lead.
Jun 15, 2011, 9:08 PM EDT
Jun 2, 2011, 1:40 PM EDT
Check out Net Cam highlights from Game 1 of the 2011 Stanley Cup finals between the Canucks and Bruins.
Jun 2, 2011, 1:34 AM EDT
Check out some post-game reactions from both sides of the Bruins-Canucks Game 1 match in the 2011 Stanley Cup finals.
Jun 1, 2011, 9:18 PM EDT
The Bruins and Canucks created a ton of chances in a wide-open first period, but the score remained 0-0 because of brilliant work by Tim Thomas and Roberto Luongo.
Jun 1, 2011, 1:00 PM EDT
Which Bruins and Canucks are most likely to be considered “villains” in the 2011 Stanley Cup finals? Here are prime candidates from each team.
May 30, 2011, 7:17 PM EDT
It’s been a long time since the Canucks (’94) and Bruins (’90) last made it to the Stanley Cup finals, so the question is: are they built to avoid a similar drought after this run?
May 30, 2011, 5:13 PM EDT
The Bruins-Canucks series will require the most travel of any Stanley Cup finals series of the modern era and the second most all-time.
May 30, 2011, 3:35 PM EDT
Tim Thomas pulled off a rare feat of being one of the best goalies in the regular season and the playoffs, but as you’ll see from this post, he needed to pull off a lot of rare feats to get to the NHL in the first place.
May 30, 2011, 10:15 AM EDT
Even at 43 years old, Mark Recchi manages to be a useful forward for the Bruins. Does he deserve to become a member of the Hockey Hall of Fame once he retires, though? Let us know in the poll.
May 28, 2011, 5:42 PM EDT
Cam Neely = Milan Lucic and Raymond Bourque = Zdeno Chara? Not exactly, but let’s compare the current Bruins to version that made it to the 1990 Stanley Cup finals anyway.
May 28, 2011, 2:11 PM EDT
The Bruins have won the vast majority of their games against the Canucks in the two team’s historical rivalry.
May 28, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
Hockey Central breaks down the 2011 Stanley Cup finals matchup between the Bruins and Canucks.
- Subban, Habs can’t agree to terms before arbitration hearing 16
- Flyers’ Mason broke his right pinky finger playing ball hockey 19
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 63
- It’s back! PHT’s Team of the Day summer series starts tomorrow 8
- Pens sign Spaling — two years, $4.4 million 13
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 31
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 18
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 47
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 59
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame (63)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (59)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (47)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)