2011 restricted free agency
Jul 28, 2011, 2:25 PM EST
Could Jannik Hansen be the first player to go to salary arbitration this summer?
Jul 19, 2011, 11:16 PM EST
Were you expecting progress between the Kings and Drew Doughty now that Steven Stamkos’ deal is done? Reports indicate that there’s been “nothing new on the Doughty front.”
Jul 11, 2011, 8:55 PM EST
The Bruins hope to tackle the biggest question of their post-Cup off-season: signing restricted free agent Brad Marchand.
Jul 10, 2011, 3:35 PM EST
The Blackhawks signed Viktor Stalberg to a two-year deal, avoiding salary arbitration in the process.
Jul 9, 2011, 8:53 PM EST
The Avalanche avoided arbitration by signing Ryan Wilson and Kevin Porter to one-year contracts.
Jul 8, 2011, 3:45 PM EST
The list of players waiting for salary arbitration went down to 20 after the Kings signed defenseman Alec Martinez to a two-year contract extension today.
Jul 8, 2011, 2:35 PM EST
The NHL released the salary arbitration hearing dates for restricted free agents including Shea Weber, Zach Parise and Brandon Dubinsky today. Find out where those players’ dates fall in the July 20-August 4 range by reading this post.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 7
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 7
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54