2011 Premiere Games
Apr 28, 2011, 4:17 PM EDT
TheNHL announced that the New York Rangers will face HC Sparta Prague in an exhibition game at TESLA Arena in Prague, Czech Republic on Thursday, September 29.
Apr 26, 2011, 1:54 PM EDT
The Buffalo Sabres will play an exhibition game in Mannheim, Germany on October 4.
Premiere Games might be expanded to six teams in six cities; Could Ovechkin and Caps play in Moscow?
Jan 16, 2011, 1:53 PM EDT
Reports indicate that the NHL wants to expand its season opening overseas Premiere Games to six teams in six cities. Learn about which teams were invited and other details by clicking “Read More.”
- Red-hot Quick sets new Kings’ franchise shutout record 7
- Reports: Chara could miss at least 4-6 weeks with knee injury 12
- Video: Red Wings’ stars stun Penguins with late surge 22
- Report: Isles’ Bailey out indefinitely after breaking hand 3
- Dale Hunter: Ovechkin isn’t going to win the Selke, but he’s ‘coachable’ 13
- Voynov case: D.A. wants ‘additional follow-up’ from police before deciding on charges 20
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins 82
- Video: Pittsburgh pays tribute to Ottawa tragedy with O Canada rendition 15
- Video: McKenzie talks latest from Ottawa shootings, Voynov investigation 0
- WATCH LIVE: Pittsburgh vs. Philly on Rivalry Night 3
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)