2011 Premiere Games
Apr 28, 2011, 4:17 PM EST
TheNHL announced that the New York Rangers will face HC Sparta Prague in an exhibition game at TESLA Arena in Prague, Czech Republic on Thursday, September 29.
Apr 26, 2011, 1:54 PM EST
The Buffalo Sabres will play an exhibition game in Mannheim, Germany on October 4.
Premiere Games might be expanded to six teams in six cities; Could Ovechkin and Caps play in Moscow?
Jan 16, 2011, 1:53 PM EST
Reports indicate that the NHL wants to expand its season opening overseas Premiere Games to six teams in six cities. Learn about which teams were invited and other details by clicking “Read More.”
- Video: Canucks honor Quinn with “O Danny Boy” 1
- Video: Stars’ Klingberg scores from center ice 3
- Report: Alfredsson retirement to be announced Dec. 4 5
- On the odds of fighting back after Thanksgiving 7
- Why are the Oilers still bad? Look at their drafting 20
- The Leafs are worth almost seven times the Panthers, says Forbes 19
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? 43
- Crosby, Malkin power Penguins, help Fleury grab 300th win 7
- Sooner than later? Bruins GM hopes Chara can return in 10-14 days 1
- With worst save percentage in NHL, Oilers fire goalie coach 22
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)