Apr 5, 2012, 10:40 AM EST
Huge Game 7 OT winner moved the Canucks past their hated rival.
Jun 18, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
With the 2011 playoffs over, we look back at our predictions (and your predictions) to see how well we did.
Apr 14, 2011, 1:38 AM EST
Mike Fisher scored two goals and one assist while Pekka Rinne stopped all but one shot to power the Predators’ 4-1 over the Ducks.
Apr 14, 2011, 1:06 AM EST
Roberto Luongo also had a 32-save shutout tonight, as he blanked the Blackhawks in a 2-0 win for the Canucks.
Apr 13, 2011, 11:16 PM EST
Want to call Alexander Semin and Alex Ovechkin chokers? You might want to ignore the results of tonight’s overtime Game 1 win against the Rangers, then.
Apr 13, 2011, 10:36 PM EST
Marc-Andre Fleury earned a 32-save shutout to carry the Penguins to a 3-0 win against the Lightning. Pittsburgh has the 1-0 series lead, but can they bottle the Bolts for the rest of the series?
Apr 13, 2011, 10:06 PM EST
Last year, the Red Wings’ offense eventually took over their first round series against the Coyotes. Detroit’s star power continued that trend, powering them to a 4-2 win and 1-0 series lead.
- Firing Dallas Eakins ‘would be so unfair,’ says Taylor Hall 19
- ‘It sucks for us, it sucks for the fans’: Oilers losing skid hits six games 9
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ 69
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 3
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 7
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 15
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 86
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 43
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (86)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (74)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)