Apr 5, 2012, 10:40 AM EDT
Huge Game 7 OT winner moved the Canucks past their hated rival.
Jun 18, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
With the 2011 playoffs over, we look back at our predictions (and your predictions) to see how well we did.
Apr 14, 2011, 1:38 AM EDT
Mike Fisher scored two goals and one assist while Pekka Rinne stopped all but one shot to power the Predators’ 4-1 over the Ducks.
Apr 14, 2011, 1:06 AM EDT
Roberto Luongo also had a 32-save shutout tonight, as he blanked the Blackhawks in a 2-0 win for the Canucks.
Apr 13, 2011, 11:16 PM EDT
Want to call Alexander Semin and Alex Ovechkin chokers? You might want to ignore the results of tonight’s overtime Game 1 win against the Rangers, then.
Apr 13, 2011, 10:36 PM EDT
Marc-Andre Fleury earned a 32-save shutout to carry the Penguins to a 3-0 win against the Lightning. Pittsburgh has the 1-0 series lead, but can they bottle the Bolts for the rest of the series?
Apr 13, 2011, 10:06 PM EDT
Last year, the Red Wings’ offense eventually took over their first round series against the Coyotes. Detroit’s star power continued that trend, powering them to a 4-2 win and 1-0 series lead.
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 6
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 23
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 12
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 46
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 20
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 11
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Video: Flyers crush Blackhawks, Voracek joins league lead in points 11
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (45)