Apr 5, 2012, 10:40 AM EDT
Huge Game 7 OT winner moved the Canucks past their hated rival.
Jun 18, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
With the 2011 playoffs over, we look back at our predictions (and your predictions) to see how well we did.
Apr 14, 2011, 1:38 AM EDT
Mike Fisher scored two goals and one assist while Pekka Rinne stopped all but one shot to power the Predators’ 4-1 over the Ducks.
Apr 14, 2011, 1:06 AM EDT
Roberto Luongo also had a 32-save shutout tonight, as he blanked the Blackhawks in a 2-0 win for the Canucks.
Apr 13, 2011, 11:16 PM EDT
Want to call Alexander Semin and Alex Ovechkin chokers? You might want to ignore the results of tonight’s overtime Game 1 win against the Rangers, then.
Apr 13, 2011, 10:36 PM EDT
Marc-Andre Fleury earned a 32-save shutout to carry the Penguins to a 3-0 win against the Lightning. Pittsburgh has the 1-0 series lead, but can they bottle the Bolts for the rest of the series?
Apr 13, 2011, 10:06 PM EDT
Last year, the Red Wings’ offense eventually took over their first round series against the Coyotes. Detroit’s star power continued that trend, powering them to a 4-2 win and 1-0 series lead.
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 4
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 9
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 3
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 7
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 22
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 20
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 10
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 18
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? 38
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 12
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (54)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)