Apr 5, 2012, 10:40 AM EDT
Huge Game 7 OT winner moved the Canucks past their hated rival.
Jun 18, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
With the 2011 playoffs over, we look back at our predictions (and your predictions) to see how well we did.
Apr 14, 2011, 1:38 AM EDT
Mike Fisher scored two goals and one assist while Pekka Rinne stopped all but one shot to power the Predators’ 4-1 over the Ducks.
Apr 14, 2011, 1:06 AM EDT
Roberto Luongo also had a 32-save shutout tonight, as he blanked the Blackhawks in a 2-0 win for the Canucks.
Apr 13, 2011, 11:16 PM EDT
Want to call Alexander Semin and Alex Ovechkin chokers? You might want to ignore the results of tonight’s overtime Game 1 win against the Rangers, then.
Apr 13, 2011, 10:36 PM EDT
Marc-Andre Fleury earned a 32-save shutout to carry the Penguins to a 3-0 win against the Lightning. Pittsburgh has the 1-0 series lead, but can they bottle the Bolts for the rest of the series?
Apr 13, 2011, 10:06 PM EDT
Last year, the Red Wings’ offense eventually took over their first round series against the Coyotes. Detroit’s star power continued that trend, powering them to a 4-2 win and 1-0 series lead.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 30
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5