2011 NHL Draft
Apr 6, 2014, 1:50 PM EST
He was a second-round pick in 2011.
Sep 30, 2011, 6:26 PM EST
New Jersey’s 2011 first round pick Adam Larsson is all but set to be a starter for the Devils. Let the Calder hype commence for the 18 year-old Swede.
Sep 29, 2011, 6:16 PM EST
With injuries to Viktor Stalberg and Ben Smith in Chicago, it’s the chance of a lifetime for 2011 second round pick Brandon Saad.
Jun 23, 2011, 4:39 PM EST
A pair of blockbuster trades both come out of Philadelphia this afternoon as former 2003 first round picks Jeff Carter and Mike Richards are headed out of town as the Flyers clear the decks for Ilya Bryzgalov.
Mar 6, 2011, 7:30 PM EST
Sure, everyone’s focus is on the top spots in the playoffs but there’s also a futility race going on for the top pick in the 2011 draft.
- Sooner than later? Bruins GM hopes Chara can return in 10-14 days 0
- With worst save percentage in NHL, Oilers fire goalie coach 21
- Pat Quinn, ‘one of hockey’s most respected individuals,’ has died 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Bruins seek perfect game vs. Penguins 8
- Legendary hockey coach Viktor Tikhonov has died 15
- Canucks’ Hamhuis placed on IR 3
- Firing Dallas Eakins ‘would be so unfair,’ says Taylor Hall 31
- ‘It sucks for us, it sucks for the fans': Oilers losing skid hits six games 17
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ 99
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans': Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 5
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)