2011 NHL All-Star Game
Apr 13, 2011, 8:11 PM EST
The NHL reports that it’s on pace for $2.9 billion in revenue by the end of the 2011 playoffs, a record-breaking season for league-wide revenue.
All-Star Game alternate captains named: Team Staal adds Mike Green and Ryan Kesler; Team Lidstrom gets Patrick Kane and Martin St. Louis
Jan 22, 2011, 11:13 AM EST
The 2011 NHL All-Star Game alternate captains were named this morning. Team Staal has Mike Green and Ryan Kesler while Team Lidstrom added Patrick Kane and Martin St. Louis. This group should add needed entertainment value to the proceedings.
Jan 20, 2011, 1:51 PM EST
More TV news: Versus will carry seven hours of All-Star Game coverage while NHL Network is about air footage of the top CHL/NHL prospects game.
Jan 18, 2011, 11:27 AM EST
More on the 2011 NHL All-Star Game Fantasy Draft: Brendan Shanahan discusses the draft format, how someone might react to being “Mr. Irrelevant,” splitting up the Sedin twins and more.
Jan 12, 2011, 6:45 PM EST
This week in Mike Milbury’s Hat Trick, he gives us his take on the Wojtek Wolski trade, the NHL All-Star Game, and what the Senators and Kings can do to right their respective ships.
Dec 21, 2010, 2:42 PM EST
Evgeni Malkin eked his way into the top three forwards in the latest update of all-star game voting results
Dec 14, 2010, 9:12 PM EST
Sidney Crosby, Kris Letang and Carey Price lead their positions in All-Star Game voting at this point in the process. Find out specifics about the fan results by clicking “Read more.”
Nov 12, 2010, 4:46 PM EST
The NHL will allow fans to begin voting for the All-Star game starters on Monday November 15. Check out the full ballot and more details by clicking on “Read More.”
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 16
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 1
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 27
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 41
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 52
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 15
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Wounded Wings: Zetterberg (back) out, joins Datsyuk on shelf 7
- Burrows out with broken jaw (Update: expected to miss at least four weeks) 22
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (41)
- Panthers announced attendance Tuesday night lowest since 2008 (37)
- Islanders embarrassed in fifth consecutive loss (33)