2011 IIHF World Championships
Sep 13, 2011, 6:37 PM EST
The Predators aren’t a very noticeable team when it comes to goal scoring. Can prospect Craig Smith be the guy to change all that or is it just a solid kid showing off in rookie camp?
Jul 26, 2011, 2:03 PM EST
You may have gotten to know Craig Smith during the 2011 IIHF World Championships, and now you’ll get to know him with the Nashville Predators.
May 6, 2011, 1:32 PM EST
Ty Conklin made 48 saves for the United States, but Canada eventually got the best of him in a shootout. Check out this recap for the rundown plus an update on the 2011 World Championships standings.
Apr 30, 2011, 9:37 PM EST
Islanders defenseman Radek Martinek is in a Bratislava hospital after suffering injuries thanks to a wicked hit during the World Championships in Slovakia today.
Apr 30, 2011, 2:35 PM EST
The U.S. team earned a 5-1 win against Austria in its 2011 IIHF World Championships opener.
Apr 28, 2011, 11:57 AM EST
The 2011 NHL playoffs aren’t the only great hockey tournament going on in April and May. Versus will cover the 75th Annual Men’s International Ice Hockey Federation (IIHF) World Championships starting on April 30.
Mar 29, 2011, 12:21 PM EST
The late February earthquake in Japan will force the team to pull all hockey teams from the 2011 IIHF World Championship qualifying games.
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 0
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 3
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 17
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11