2011 Hockey Hall of Fame inductions
Nov 14, 2011, 10:15 PM EDT
That and Hall of Fame speeches from Ed Belour, Doug Gilmour and Joe Nieuwendyk.
Nov 14, 2011, 7:41 PM EDT
Watch as Ed Belfour, Doug Gilmour, Mark Howe and Joe Nieuwendyk discuss getting the call from the Hockey Hall of Fame.
Jun 28, 2011, 3:40 PM EDT
The 2011 Hockey Hall of Fame inductees are Ed Belfour, Doug Gilmour, Mark Howe and Joe Nieuwendyk.
Jun 28, 2011, 2:15 PM EDT
Ed Belfour, Joe Nieuwendyk, Doug Gilmour and Adam Oates received the most theoretical Hockey Hall of Fame votes among PHT staffers, hockey bloggers and media experts.
Jun 28, 2011, 10:43 AM EDT
Who should be inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame in 2011? Each PHT staffer shares their picks.
Jun 28, 2011, 9:53 AM EDT
PHT reached out to some of our mainstream media friends to see who they would put in the Hockey Hall of Fame this year. Their choices are, as always, fun and interesting.
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 39
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 9
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 39
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 21
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)