Sep 28, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
The Bruins need to take advantage of a very favorable first half schedule because the last three months of 2011-12 could be awfully challenging.
Sep 27, 2011, 9:00 PM EST
The Penguins’ schedule is pretty balanced and manageable, but they could go on a late season tear, especially in their final 11 games.
Sep 27, 2011, 6:00 PM EST
The Flyers could do some serious damage in the beginning and end of the 2011-12 season, but things could get a little shaky during tough stretches in November and December.
Sep 27, 2011, 3:00 PM EST
The Rangers begin the season in Sweden. Perhaps that only seems fitting, because they’ll be away from home for large periods of time during a very uneven schedule of home and road contests.
Sep 27, 2011, 1:00 PM EST
The Islanders could justify the building optimism surrounding their team thanks to a soft 2011-12 schedule.
Sep 27, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
The league’s lightest travel schedule could greatly benefit Martin Brodeur and the Devils.
- Cardiac Cats: Panthers win as Reimer, Leafs fade in third 6
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 7
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 7
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 73
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2