2010 Stanley Cup puck
Apr 30, 2011, 11:44 PM EST
Accused puck thief linesman Steve Miller is set to return to work after getting an awkward vacation from the NHL in the first round of the playoffs.
Apr 30, 2011, 2:33 AM EST
As the search for the missing game-winning puck from the 2010 Stanley Cup finals continues, the NHL decided to temporarily remove accused lineman Steve Miller out of its playoff officiating rotation. Read this post for the zany details.
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 21
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 18
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 22
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 63
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 31
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 41
- Mike Richards clears waivers 35
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 58