2010 Stanley Cup puck
Apr 30, 2011, 11:44 PM EDT
Accused puck thief linesman Steve Miller is set to return to work after getting an awkward vacation from the NHL in the first round of the playoffs.
Apr 30, 2011, 2:33 AM EDT
As the search for the missing game-winning puck from the 2010 Stanley Cup finals continues, the NHL decided to temporarily remove accused lineman Steve Miller out of its playoff officiating rotation. Read this post for the zany details.
- Big money: Tarasenko signs eight-year, $60 million extension with Blues 36
- Blackhawks extend TVR through 2017-18 2
- Good start: McDavid scores five in Oilers scrimmage 18
- Caps ink Kuznetsov to two-year, $6 million extension 9
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 12
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 15
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 37
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13