2010 Stanley Cup puck
Apr 30, 2011, 11:44 PM EST
Accused puck thief linesman Steve Miller is set to return to work after getting an awkward vacation from the NHL in the first round of the playoffs.
Apr 30, 2011, 2:33 AM EST
As the search for the missing game-winning puck from the 2010 Stanley Cup finals continues, the NHL decided to temporarily remove accused lineman Steve Miller out of its playoff officiating rotation. Read this post for the zany details.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54