2009 NHL Draft
Aug 16, 2011, 9:12 PM EST
If Teemu Selanne retires the Ducks will have big shoes to fill offensively. Is 2009 first round pick Kyle Palmieri the guy to help fill the score sheet?
Jun 1, 2011, 5:00 PM EST
The Jay Feaster era as GM of the Calgary Flames is already off to a rocky start as he was forced to deal 2009 first round pick Tim Erixon to the Rangers because he couldn’t get him signed by the deadline.
Dec 31, 2010, 9:30 PM EST
The Blackhawks signed 2009 first round draft pick Dylan Olsen to a three-year entry-level contract as college hockey suffers another pro defection.
Nov 3, 2010, 3:14 PM EST
The Ducks are in need of a little more offense so they’re calling on their 2009 first round pick Kyle Palmieri to join the fight.
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 0
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 24
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 60
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16