2009 NHL Draft
Aug 16, 2011, 9:12 PM EDT
If Teemu Selanne retires the Ducks will have big shoes to fill offensively. Is 2009 first round pick Kyle Palmieri the guy to help fill the score sheet?
Jun 1, 2011, 5:00 PM EDT
The Jay Feaster era as GM of the Calgary Flames is already off to a rocky start as he was forced to deal 2009 first round pick Tim Erixon to the Rangers because he couldn’t get him signed by the deadline.
Dec 31, 2010, 9:30 PM EDT
The Blackhawks signed 2009 first round draft pick Dylan Olsen to a three-year entry-level contract as college hockey suffers another pro defection.
Nov 3, 2010, 3:14 PM EDT
The Ducks are in need of a little more offense so they’re calling on their 2009 first round pick Kyle Palmieri to join the fight.
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 15
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 11
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 84
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 16
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 25
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 23
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 43
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (85)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)