Nov 10, 2011, 8:22 PM EDT
But he did leave the door option for change if certain strategies become “too prevalent.”
Nov 10, 2011, 12:49 PM EDT
Roundup of quotes and suggestions in the wake of last night’s bizarre affair.
Nov 10, 2011, 9:14 AM EDT
So who is right and wrong in this whole debate over the 1-3-1 vs. stalling thing? Everyone gets a piece of blame.
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 4
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 6
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 7
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18