Results matching “raffi torres”
Dec 18, 2011, 9:57 PM EST
Ugly hit knocked Chicago defenseman out of the game.
Dec 15, 2011, 6:36 PM EST
This might say more about Canadian sports personalities than anything else.
Dec 8, 2011, 4:32 PM EST
Paul Bissonnette offers advice for his hockey-playing brethren.
Nov 6, 2011, 12:24 PM EST
The Blackhawks and Canucks will write the latest chapter in what might be the NHL’s best rivalry.
Nov 3, 2011, 2:56 PM EST
Dan Carcillo is excited about growing a moustache. He’ll tell you all about it on Twitter.
Nov 1, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Generally speaking, it seems like great players chose terrible costumes and vice versa.
Oct 31, 2011, 8:09 PM EST
ProHockeyTalk is here to help NBA fans sort their way through the labor strife.
Oct 3, 2011, 8:30 PM EST
People have vastly underestimated Phoenix over the last two seasons and the Coyotes have consistently exceeded expectations. But without Ilya Bryzgalov around and question marks in net, is this the season when the Coyotes fall from the playoff race?
Sep 9, 2011, 1:18 AM EST
After an offseason that has featured Bono hitchhiking stories and trades that fell through, Gilbert Brule looks to overcome demons and bounce back for the Edmonton Oilers this season.
Aug 29, 2011, 12:52 PM EST
We know that the Coyotes are seemingly always in peril off the ice, but are they in big trouble this season when actually playing the games?
Aug 8, 2011, 10:19 PM EST
Dan Carcillo wasted no time in endearing himself to fans in Chicago during his introduction this afternoon. Carcillo is also eager to fight anyone who has or will a Canucks uniform.
Jul 1, 2011, 8:12 PM EST
We’ve got all the signings and links you can handle for Friday’s free agency party. Anything that happens today you’ll find it all here.
Jun 27, 2011, 9:57 AM EST
2011 free agency is almost upon us. Here are the top 100 forwards, 50 defensemen and 20 goalies available as unrestricted free agents.
Jun 17, 2011, 8:44 PM EST
Vancouver GM Mike Gillis met with the media and explained just how many injuries the Canucks were dealing with in the playoffs.
Jun 15, 2011, 12:52 PM EST
A pair of players in tonight’s Game 7 have the horrible experience of knowing what it’s like to lose in a Stanley Cup finals Game 7.
Jun 12, 2011, 7:54 PM EST
Ryan Kesler missed today’s practice, fueling already building rumors that he’s been injured in the Stanley Cup finals. It seems like he will play in Game 6 either way, though.
Jun 12, 2011, 12:09 PM EST
There’s been a host of “no name” teams in sports history, but if the Canucks win the Stanley Cup they’ll be doing it in the finals with a bunch of guys that don’t exactly stand out as superstars.
Jun 8, 2011, 9:01 PM EST
Rich Peverley’s breakaway goal in the first gives Boston a 1-0 lead after one period in Game 4.
Jun 6, 2011, 12:00 PM EST
The Bruins hope to improve their decision making and limit turnovers, especially after neutral zone and defensive zone mishaps cost them dearly in the first two games of the Stanley Cup finals.
Jun 6, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
It might seem like the Canucks are getting all the bounces, but this post shows that they’ve gone both ways in their playoff run. That being said, they’ve received more breaks lately … so will that trend continue during Game 3 in Boston?
Jun 5, 2011, 9:30 PM EST
Say what you will about some his antics, it’s still hard to believe that Alex Burrows went from an undrafted free agent to one of Vancouver’s most valuable forwards.
Jun 2, 2011, 1:40 PM EST
Check out Net Cam highlights from Game 1 of the 2011 Stanley Cup finals between the Canucks and Bruins.
Jun 2, 2011, 12:12 PM EST
The NHL is expected to have an informal meeting with Alex Burrows about his bite (or non-bite?) on Patrice Bergeron. Tell us if Burrows deserves further discipline for the incident by voting in the poll.
Jun 2, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Last night’s Game 1 has given us a lot to chew on and not all of it is Patrice Bergeron’s glove.
Jun 2, 2011, 1:34 AM EST
Check out some post-game reactions from both sides of the Bruins-Canucks Game 1 match in the 2011 Stanley Cup finals.
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 5
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 7
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 10
- Breaking: Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 27
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)