Results matching “raffi torres”
Jan 3, 2012, 7:05 AM EDT
The happy love-in in Winnipeg finally has some drama. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 2, 2012, 10:32 PM EDT
He actually hurt himself along with Gilbert with that foolish check.
Dec 19, 2011, 10:56 AM EDT
Another day, another questionable hit, another debate over suspensions.
Dec 18, 2011, 9:57 PM EDT
Ugly hit knocked Chicago defenseman out of the game.
Dec 15, 2011, 6:36 PM EDT
This might say more about Canadian sports personalities than anything else.
Dec 8, 2011, 4:32 PM EDT
Paul Bissonnette offers advice for his hockey-playing brethren.
Nov 6, 2011, 12:24 PM EDT
The Blackhawks and Canucks will write the latest chapter in what might be the NHL’s best rivalry.
Nov 3, 2011, 2:56 PM EDT
Dan Carcillo is excited about growing a moustache. He’ll tell you all about it on Twitter.
Nov 1, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Generally speaking, it seems like great players chose terrible costumes and vice versa.
Oct 31, 2011, 8:09 PM EDT
ProHockeyTalk is here to help NBA fans sort their way through the labor strife.
Oct 3, 2011, 8:30 PM EDT
People have vastly underestimated Phoenix over the last two seasons and the Coyotes have consistently exceeded expectations. But without Ilya Bryzgalov around and question marks in net, is this the season when the Coyotes fall from the playoff race?
Sep 9, 2011, 1:18 AM EDT
After an offseason that has featured Bono hitchhiking stories and trades that fell through, Gilbert Brule looks to overcome demons and bounce back for the Edmonton Oilers this season.
Aug 29, 2011, 12:52 PM EDT
We know that the Coyotes are seemingly always in peril off the ice, but are they in big trouble this season when actually playing the games?
Aug 8, 2011, 10:19 PM EDT
Dan Carcillo wasted no time in endearing himself to fans in Chicago during his introduction this afternoon. Carcillo is also eager to fight anyone who has or will a Canucks uniform.
Jul 1, 2011, 8:12 PM EDT
We’ve got all the signings and links you can handle for Friday’s free agency party. Anything that happens today you’ll find it all here.
Jun 27, 2011, 9:57 AM EDT
2011 free agency is almost upon us. Here are the top 100 forwards, 50 defensemen and 20 goalies available as unrestricted free agents.
Jun 17, 2011, 8:44 PM EDT
Vancouver GM Mike Gillis met with the media and explained just how many injuries the Canucks were dealing with in the playoffs.
Jun 15, 2011, 12:52 PM EDT
A pair of players in tonight’s Game 7 have the horrible experience of knowing what it’s like to lose in a Stanley Cup finals Game 7.
Jun 12, 2011, 7:54 PM EDT
Ryan Kesler missed today’s practice, fueling already building rumors that he’s been injured in the Stanley Cup finals. It seems like he will play in Game 6 either way, though.
Jun 12, 2011, 12:09 PM EDT
There’s been a host of “no name” teams in sports history, but if the Canucks win the Stanley Cup they’ll be doing it in the finals with a bunch of guys that don’t exactly stand out as superstars.
Jun 8, 2011, 9:01 PM EDT
Rich Peverley’s breakaway goal in the first gives Boston a 1-0 lead after one period in Game 4.
Jun 6, 2011, 12:00 PM EDT
The Bruins hope to improve their decision making and limit turnovers, especially after neutral zone and defensive zone mishaps cost them dearly in the first two games of the Stanley Cup finals.
Jun 6, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
It might seem like the Canucks are getting all the bounces, but this post shows that they’ve gone both ways in their playoff run. That being said, they’ve received more breaks lately … so will that trend continue during Game 3 in Boston?
Jun 5, 2011, 9:30 PM EDT
Say what you will about some his antics, it’s still hard to believe that Alex Burrows went from an undrafted free agent to one of Vancouver’s most valuable forwards.
Jun 2, 2011, 1:40 PM EDT
Check out Net Cam highlights from Game 1 of the 2011 Stanley Cup finals between the Canucks and Bruins.
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 40
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 9
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 39
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 21
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)