Results matching “raffi torres”
Apr 20, 2012, 10:03 AM EST
Melnyk thinks repeat offenders have no business playing in the NHL.
Apr 19, 2012, 5:38 PM EST
It was probably the part when he called the refereeing “a disgrace.”
Apr 19, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
Not our idea to break them up, by the way.
Apr 19, 2012, 1:44 AM EST
The captain on captain abuse continues…
Apr 18, 2012, 7:50 PM EST
“Certainly the playoffs this year has been a revelation that not much has changed.”
Apr 18, 2012, 6:56 PM EST
And he makes a good point.
Apr 18, 2012, 4:54 PM EST
Rep. Mike Quigley called it “lousy, incompetent, inept, disgraceful.”
Apr 18, 2012, 2:45 PM EST
Bad news for the Blackhawks and Raffi Torres.
Apr 18, 2012, 12:46 PM EST
Let’s just hope that the players don’t decide to go streaking.
Apr 18, 2012, 11:05 AM EST
“I tell him as long as you do what you think is right, the process will be fine.”
Apr 18, 2012, 9:12 AM EST
Stephen Walkom and Ian Walsh take the brunt of the criticism.
Apr 18, 2012, 8:42 AM EST
Skating and playing are two different things though. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 18, 2012, 12:21 AM EST
A third consecutive OT skirmish in an increasingly hostile series.
Apr 17, 2012, 11:36 PM EST
At least he’s moving.
Apr 17, 2012, 9:40 PM EST
Raffi Torres strikes again – this time as a Coyotes player.
Feb 24, 2012, 3:43 PM EST
Niklas Hjalmarsson shelved the day after returning from one.
Jan 11, 2012, 12:27 PM EST
Brad Marchand just one of many to make the list.
Jan 8, 2012, 4:04 PM EST
PHT: All Nose Face, all the time.
Jan 4, 2012, 8:43 PM EST
Will Carcillo get the message?
Jan 3, 2012, 7:05 AM EST
The happy love-in in Winnipeg finally has some drama. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 2, 2012, 10:32 PM EST
He actually hurt himself along with Gilbert with that foolish check.
Dec 19, 2011, 10:56 AM EST
Another day, another questionable hit, another debate over suspensions.
Dec 18, 2011, 9:57 PM EST
Ugly hit knocked Chicago defenseman out of the game.
Dec 15, 2011, 6:36 PM EST
This might say more about Canadian sports personalities than anything else.
Dec 8, 2011, 4:32 PM EST
Paul Bissonnette offers advice for his hockey-playing brethren.
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 1
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 6
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 82
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 43
- NHL grants Kings cap relief for Voynov, who’s still suspended indefinitely 31
- Trade: Stars get Demers from Sharks, send Dillon to San Jose 18
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now 78
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (82)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)