Results matching “raffi torres”
Apr 5, 2014, 2:02 PM EST
Tomas Hertl is making progress too.
Jun 11, 2013, 11:03 PM EST
Joe Thornton, for one, hopes that’s the case.
May 15, 2013, 8:08 PM EST
Probably the best move.
May 14, 2013, 11:30 PM EST
Making his presence felt (literally).
Apr 7, 2013, 5:11 PM EST
Not everyone’s on board with the “polarizing” player.
Apr 5, 2013, 9:05 AM EST
“I know if it was the other way around, I’d want some of these guys on my team, whether I liked them or not throughout my career.”
Feb 3, 2013, 11:15 AM EST
He says he’ll be a different player now.
Jun 14, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
Thursday’s collection of links.
May 23, 2012, 1:32 AM EST
Shane Doan wasn’t the only livid Coyotes player regarding the controversial check.
May 15, 2012, 9:45 AM EST
Don’t expect much to change, however.
Apr 21, 2012, 6:32 PM EST
To appeal or not to appeal, that is the last question left for the Coyotes forward.
Apr 21, 2012, 5:21 PM EST
The Penguins’ forward has largely reformed haven’t being handed a major suspension last season.
Apr 21, 2012, 12:23 PM EST
A dirty hit deserves a stiff punishment. Is justice served?
Apr 19, 2012, 5:23 PM EST
Apr 18, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
He wasn’t well liked before, but after last night the wolves are out to tear him apart in the media.
Jan 2, 2012, 10:05 PM EST
This probably won’t be enough to teach him a lesson.
Oct 31, 2011, 5:35 PM EST
The last 24 hours have not been especially kind to the Phoenix Coyotes winger.
Oct 31, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Throw on your favorite hockey mask and scare the neighborhood kids, it’s Halloween Monday.
May 22, 2011, 7:33 PM EST
The Sharks may be without captain Joe Thornton for Game 5 on Tuesday after he was knocked out of today’s Game 4 loss by Raffi Torres after a wicked hit in the third period.
Apr 18, 2011, 5:42 PM EST
Want to know why the NHL didn’t suspend or fine Raffi Torres for his check on Brent Seabrook? Here’s the league’s explanation.
Apr 18, 2011, 1:31 PM EST
The NHL decided not to fine or suspend Raffi Torres for his controversial hit on Brent Seabrook. Read this post for the details, along with what PHT readers thought the league should have done.
Apr 18, 2011, 11:47 AM EST
This post includes post-game reactions to the Raffi Torres hit on Brent Seabrook from both locker rooms.
Apr 17, 2011, 10:59 PM EST
After sitting out four games (including two in the playoffs), Raffi Torres came back and delivered the same type of check that got him in trouble in the first place. Should the league do anything about his hit on Brent Seabrook? Check out video footage and share your opinion in the poll.
Apr 7, 2011, 3:40 PM EST
Raffi Torres received a four-game suspension for his hit on Jordan Eberle, which will include two playoff games.
Apr 6, 2011, 1:45 AM EST
Raffi Torres delivers headshot to Jordan Eberle; but will he receive a call from the NHL league offices and Colin Campbell?
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 4
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 6
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 10
- Breaking: Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 27
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)