Results matching “raffi torres”
Apr 5, 2014, 2:02 PM EST
Tomas Hertl is making progress too.
Jun 11, 2013, 11:03 PM EST
Joe Thornton, for one, hopes that’s the case.
May 15, 2013, 8:08 PM EST
Probably the best move.
May 14, 2013, 11:30 PM EST
Making his presence felt (literally).
Apr 7, 2013, 5:11 PM EST
Not everyone’s on board with the “polarizing” player.
Apr 5, 2013, 9:05 AM EST
“I know if it was the other way around, I’d want some of these guys on my team, whether I liked them or not throughout my career.”
Feb 3, 2013, 11:15 AM EST
He says he’ll be a different player now.
Jun 14, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
Thursday’s collection of links.
May 23, 2012, 1:32 AM EST
Shane Doan wasn’t the only livid Coyotes player regarding the controversial check.
May 15, 2012, 9:45 AM EST
Don’t expect much to change, however.
Apr 21, 2012, 6:32 PM EST
To appeal or not to appeal, that is the last question left for the Coyotes forward.
Apr 21, 2012, 5:21 PM EST
The Penguins’ forward has largely reformed haven’t being handed a major suspension last season.
Apr 21, 2012, 12:23 PM EST
A dirty hit deserves a stiff punishment. Is justice served?
Apr 19, 2012, 5:23 PM EST
Apr 18, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
He wasn’t well liked before, but after last night the wolves are out to tear him apart in the media.
Jan 2, 2012, 10:05 PM EST
This probably won’t be enough to teach him a lesson.
Oct 31, 2011, 5:35 PM EST
The last 24 hours have not been especially kind to the Phoenix Coyotes winger.
Oct 31, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Throw on your favorite hockey mask and scare the neighborhood kids, it’s Halloween Monday.
May 22, 2011, 7:33 PM EST
The Sharks may be without captain Joe Thornton for Game 5 on Tuesday after he was knocked out of today’s Game 4 loss by Raffi Torres after a wicked hit in the third period.
Apr 18, 2011, 5:42 PM EST
Want to know why the NHL didn’t suspend or fine Raffi Torres for his check on Brent Seabrook? Here’s the league’s explanation.
Apr 18, 2011, 1:31 PM EST
The NHL decided not to fine or suspend Raffi Torres for his controversial hit on Brent Seabrook. Read this post for the details, along with what PHT readers thought the league should have done.
Apr 18, 2011, 11:47 AM EST
This post includes post-game reactions to the Raffi Torres hit on Brent Seabrook from both locker rooms.
Apr 17, 2011, 10:59 PM EST
After sitting out four games (including two in the playoffs), Raffi Torres came back and delivered the same type of check that got him in trouble in the first place. Should the league do anything about his hit on Brent Seabrook? Check out video footage and share your opinion in the poll.
Apr 7, 2011, 3:40 PM EST
Raffi Torres received a four-game suspension for his hit on Jordan Eberle, which will include two playoff games.
Apr 6, 2011, 1:45 AM EST
Raffi Torres delivers headshot to Jordan Eberle; but will he receive a call from the NHL league offices and Colin Campbell?
- Devils fire DeBoer 4
- More mumps: Downie and Greiss test positive 1
- Orpik reflects on ‘outside pressure’ in Pittsburgh 8
- Canada tabs Fucale for WJC opener 0
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Ovechkin’s great big year of disappointment 9
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 23
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)