Results matching “raffi torres”
Jun 11, 2013, 11:03 PM EST
Joe Thornton, for one, hopes that’s the case.
May 15, 2013, 8:08 PM EST
Probably the best move.
May 14, 2013, 11:30 PM EST
Making his presence felt (literally).
Apr 7, 2013, 5:11 PM EST
Not everyone’s on board with the “polarizing” player.
Apr 5, 2013, 9:05 AM EST
“I know if it was the other way around, I’d want some of these guys on my team, whether I liked them or not throughout my career.”
Feb 3, 2013, 11:15 AM EST
He says he’ll be a different player now.
Jun 14, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
Thursday’s collection of links.
May 23, 2012, 1:32 AM EST
Shane Doan wasn’t the only livid Coyotes player regarding the controversial check.
May 15, 2012, 9:45 AM EST
Don’t expect much to change, however.
Apr 21, 2012, 6:32 PM EST
To appeal or not to appeal, that is the last question left for the Coyotes forward.
Apr 21, 2012, 5:21 PM EST
The Penguins’ forward has largely reformed haven’t being handed a major suspension last season.
Apr 21, 2012, 12:23 PM EST
A dirty hit deserves a stiff punishment. Is justice served?
Apr 19, 2012, 5:23 PM EST
Apr 18, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
He wasn’t well liked before, but after last night the wolves are out to tear him apart in the media.
Jan 2, 2012, 10:05 PM EST
This probably won’t be enough to teach him a lesson.
Oct 31, 2011, 5:35 PM EST
The last 24 hours have not been especially kind to the Phoenix Coyotes winger.
Oct 31, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Throw on your favorite hockey mask and scare the neighborhood kids, it’s Halloween Monday.
May 22, 2011, 7:33 PM EST
The Sharks may be without captain Joe Thornton for Game 5 on Tuesday after he was knocked out of today’s Game 4 loss by Raffi Torres after a wicked hit in the third period.
Apr 18, 2011, 5:42 PM EST
Want to know why the NHL didn’t suspend or fine Raffi Torres for his check on Brent Seabrook? Here’s the league’s explanation.
Apr 18, 2011, 1:31 PM EST
The NHL decided not to fine or suspend Raffi Torres for his controversial hit on Brent Seabrook. Read this post for the details, along with what PHT readers thought the league should have done.
Apr 18, 2011, 11:47 AM EST
This post includes post-game reactions to the Raffi Torres hit on Brent Seabrook from both locker rooms.
Apr 17, 2011, 10:59 PM EST
After sitting out four games (including two in the playoffs), Raffi Torres came back and delivered the same type of check that got him in trouble in the first place. Should the league do anything about his hit on Brent Seabrook? Check out video footage and share your opinion in the poll.
Apr 7, 2011, 3:40 PM EST
Raffi Torres received a four-game suspension for his hit on Jordan Eberle, which will include two playoff games.
Apr 6, 2011, 1:45 AM EST
Raffi Torres delivers headshot to Jordan Eberle; but will he receive a call from the NHL league offices and Colin Campbell?
Nov 8, 2010, 2:05 PM EST
Take a look at a summary of the accomplishments of this week’s NHL three stars: Raffi Torres, Mathieu Garon and Jaroslav Halak.
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 5
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 27
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 23
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 29
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 11
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 49
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)