Results matching “paul maurice”
Jan 14, 2014, 12:08 AM EST
Winnipeg wins in new coach’s debut.
Nov 30, 2011, 10:51 AM EST
Paul Maurice isn’t the coach of the Hurricanes anymore but he certainly went out with a hugely classy move for Kirk Muller.
Nov 28, 2011, 10:17 AM EST
It’s not safe to be a coach today as Paul Maurice is out in Carolina.
Nov 18, 2011, 9:14 AM EST
If the Hurricanes don’t jump out against Buffalo tonight in Raleigh, this could be the last time we see Paul Maurice behind the bench for Carolina.
Nov 11, 2011, 1:28 PM EST
Paging Dr. Maurice, Dr. Maurice to the neurology wing…
Oct 21, 2014, 1:56 AM EST
Get out the swear jar.
Oct 9, 2014, 11:01 AM EST
He doesn’t have much of a choice, really.
Aug 22, 2014, 3:01 PM EST
Spent the summer relocating his family to the Manitoba capital.
Apr 16, 2014, 10:59 AM EST
So, what happens now with Evander Kane?
Apr 9, 2014, 10:23 PM EST
So, he put them through a bag skate.
Apr 6, 2014, 1:04 PM EST
He has two goals since the Olympic break.
Apr 6, 2014, 10:24 AM EST
He coached the Maple Leafs from 2006-08.
Mar 21, 2014, 8:20 AM EST
That and the rest of the links to start the day.
Jan 26, 2014, 11:26 AM EST
The Jets are loving his versatility.
Jan 22, 2014, 12:57 AM EST
One streak ends while another continues.
Jan 13, 2014, 1:43 PM EST
Not a bad idea. It’s not all Ondrej Pavelec’s fault.
Apr 10, 2013, 12:48 PM EST
Could an NHL return be next?
Jun 8, 2012, 10:49 AM EST
Another NHLer bolts for Russia.
Three (News) Stars of the Week: Maurice feels the heat, Recchi disses Canucks, Those poor defenseless goalies
Nov 18, 2011, 7:27 PM EST
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Nov 16, 2011, 3:33 PM EST
Something’s gotta give soon.
Nov 8, 2011, 12:11 PM EST
The Carolina Hurricanes need to turn things around soon, according to GM Jim Rutherford.
Nov 14, 2014, 11:04 AM EST
Michael Hutchinson has a .949 save percentage in three starts.
Nov 13, 2014, 2:34 PM EST
News and notes from around the blue paint…
Nov 10, 2014, 8:02 AM EST
Monday’s collection of links.
Nov 6, 2014, 1:57 PM EST
Thanks to Ondrej Pavelec, the Jets’ goaltending “has been really good.”
- Firing Dallas Eakins ‘would be so unfair,’ says Taylor Hall 23
- ‘It sucks for us, it sucks for the fans’: Oilers losing skid hits six games 11
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ 76
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 3
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 7
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 15
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 86
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 43
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (86)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (74)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)