Results matching “montreal canadiens”
May 2, 2012, 8:14 PM EDT
Apparently the job title is all the endorsement Montreal needed in its GM search.
May 1, 2012, 7:51 PM EDT
Will it make his contract negotiations a bit tougher?
Apr 25, 2012, 9:05 PM EDT
The GM search continues.
Apr 22, 2012, 7:09 PM EDT
Three of the Bruins’ four series went to a Game 7 last year.
Apr 22, 2012, 1:02 AM EDT
Gab about another tight Hawks-Yotes clash.
Roy on Habs job: “I have had no discussions whatsoever with Mr. Molson, but my cellphone is always turned on”
Apr 21, 2012, 1:49 PM EDT
Could the legend return to Montreal as the coach or GM?
Apr 21, 2012, 10:02 AM EDT
Who knew having one of the league’s best scorers would create such problems? That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 19, 2012, 11:41 PM EDT
Going 1-for-4 in OT can do that to you.
Apr 19, 2012, 10:54 PM EDT
Chicago might curse the speedy forward’s name.
Apr 19, 2012, 8:47 AM EDT
This might be the summer that we find out.
Apr 17, 2012, 7:40 PM EDT
Scott Clemmensen gets his shot with Florida down 0-3.
Apr 13, 2012, 9:09 PM EDT
Toronto also ranks second in likability, showing that they produce strong emotions at both ends of the spectrum.
Apr 13, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
Friday’s collection of links.
Apr 12, 2012, 11:44 PM EDT
The lesser-known goalie kept Washington in a game.
Apr 12, 2012, 11:10 PM EDT
Niemi’s final game in San Jose’s 2011 playoff run also lasted five periods.
Apr 12, 2012, 7:36 PM EDT
The scrappy winger has fallen far this season.
Apr 11, 2012, 1:07 PM EDT
Lucky Luc is currently an executive with the Kings.
Apr 8, 2012, 9:47 PM EDT
If true, the former Canadiens GM would be the boss of the new Canadiens GM (whoever that may be).
Apr 8, 2012, 4:26 PM EDT
A look at the 2012 draft lottery.
Apr 8, 2012, 10:40 AM EDT
The two combined to win the Jennings Trophy.
Apr 8, 2012, 9:08 AM EDT
No team has ever had more Art Ross Trophy wins.
Apr 5, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
Jose Theodore isn’t that far removed from his Washington Capitals days.
Apr 4, 2012, 7:45 PM EDT
Then the rest of us heard a lot of Dr. Seuss puns.
Apr 4, 2012, 1:32 PM EDT
24-year-old suffered injury in a practice collision with David Desharnais.
Apr 2, 2012, 6:45 PM EDT
Only two of the seven franchises up north will participate in the playoffs.
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 40
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 17
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 17
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 13
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 60
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 36
- Discuss: Where’s the best fit for Alex Semin? 23
- Caps landing ‘affordable’ Williams a sign of the new free agency 4
- Shots fired! ‘Canes owner Karmanos rips into Jim Rutherford (Updated) 59
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)