Results matching “montreal canadiens”
Feb 3, 2011, 11:00 AM EST
With the All-Star break over, it’s time for the NHL playoff races to intensify. Every week, we’ll provide updates for each division’s outlook. The biggest contenders and/or closest races will receive the greatest amount of attention. Today, we take a look at the Northeast Division.
Jan 21, 2011, 10:29 PM EST
Let’s take a look at the Habs-Senators, Islanders-Sabres and Lightning-Panthers games in this recap post. We’ll recap the Stars-Flames contest later on.
Jan 21, 2011, 6:44 PM EST
Here are the probable starters for tonight’s four games.
Jan 17, 2011, 11:40 PM EST
Let’s take a look at the games that took place on January 17, 2011.
Jan 13, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Marc-Andre Fleury was a key component to helping the Penguins snapping their losing streak. His save on Scott Gomez was a prime example of why the Pens need him.
Jan 12, 2011, 6:41 PM EST
Here are the probable starting goalies for tonight’s four games.
Jan 12, 2011, 1:53 AM EST
Here are summaries of Tuesday night’s 10 games, including Daniel Briere’s four-point reaction to being snubbed for the All-Star game.
Jan 10, 2011, 10:56 PM EST
All seemed to be going well with the Penguins leading Boston 2-0 late in the third period. A couple bad penalties and defensive plays later and the Pens end up losing by two.
Jan 7, 2011, 3:06 AM EST
What can we see from the Zamboni tonight? A couple shutouts, a near-collapse from the Leafs, and the continued struggles of the Kings. Hop on board.
Jan 6, 2011, 11:53 PM EST
Sidney Crosby will be sidelined for up to a week with a mild concussion. If you think there’ll be a mild panic in Pittsburgh, you’d be right.
Jan 6, 2011, 2:51 PM EST
Here are previews for tonight’s eight games.
Jan 5, 2011, 2:44 PM EST
Ryan Getzlaf’s gruesome nasal fracture injury will officially have him on the shelf for 4-6 weeks.
Dec 31, 2010, 2:40 PM EST
Here are previews of tonight’s nine games, which include some earlier than usual starts to accommodate people’s NYE plans.
Dec 30, 2010, 11:33 PM EST
Let’s take a look at four of tonight’s six games, featuring a fantastic performance by Steven Stamkos, goalie Cedrick Desjardins’ first NHL win and more.
Dec 26, 2010, 11:00 AM EST
After a nice two-day break, the NHL is back with a healthy 11-game schedule. Our gift to you: previews!
Dec 24, 2010, 12:23 AM EST
Here are summaries of most of tonight’s 13 games, including yet another New Jersey Devils loss and Claude Julien’s “cheap shot” anger.
Dec 23, 2010, 6:30 PM EST
Here are the starting goalies for the first 10 of today’s 13 games, including the return of Pekka Rinne.
Dec 23, 2010, 5:34 PM EST
The Lightning are going to have to make do without goalie Mike Smith for at least a couple weeks. Dan Ellis better be ready.
Dec 21, 2010, 12:00 PM EST
Here are some snappy previews for today’s seven games.
Dec 19, 2010, 11:45 AM EST
Questions lie ahead today in the NHL and, as always, the answers should be fascinating. Can the Capitals snap their eight game losing streak? Can Chris Osgood win his 400th game? Can the Avalanche score on Carey Price? Can the Kings pick up wins on back-to-back nights? All will be revealed. All times are Eastern.…
Dec 17, 2010, 12:38 PM EST
The Flyers short term success just got a lot harder without defensive leader Chris Pronger.
Dec 16, 2010, 11:15 PM EST
Let’s take a look at summaries of the first seven of tonight’s nine games.
Dec 16, 2010, 3:01 AM EST
Four hat tricks were scored tonight around the NHL and Ilya Kovalchuk discovered where the opposing net is. Yes, it was a wild night in the NHL.
Dec 15, 2010, 4:15 PM EST
Here are previews for a big slate of 11 games today.
2011 Canadian World Junior Championship roster includes four players from last year’s silver medal squad
Dec 15, 2010, 1:16 PM EST
Take a look at Canada’s roster for the 2011 World Junior Championships: the team includes four returning members from the 2010 squad and 15 first round draft picks.
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 21
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updayed) 36
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 58
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 33
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 56
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty 165
- Report: Salary cap ‘may be around’ $70 million next season 17
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 5
- Report: Laviolette a candidate to replace Capuano 25
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory 53
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (165)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand (61)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (60)
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) (57)