Results matching “ken hitchcock”
Apr 28, 2012, 10:15 PM EDT
Kings earned a 3-1 victory on Saturday.
Apr 27, 2012, 7:58 PM EDT
He’s not surprised by Hitchcock’s success.
Apr 26, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
Thursday’s collection of links.
Apr 25, 2012, 1:59 PM EDT
The Blues and Kings meet in the postseason for the first time since 1998.
Apr 24, 2012, 12:08 PM EDT
Vancouver’s Mike Gillis was the 2011 recipient, but there’s a new crop this year.
Apr 23, 2012, 1:52 PM EDT
Still not fully recovered from what’s believed to be an ankle injury.
Apr 21, 2012, 11:49 PM EDT
Thornton on first round exit: “It’s a terrible feeling”
Apr 21, 2012, 10:17 PM EDT
A decade in the making – or maybe the undoing, if you’re talking about the Sharks.
Apr 20, 2012, 1:54 AM EDT
Hint: rhymes with pretty.
Apr 19, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Not our idea to break them up, by the way.
Apr 18, 2012, 5:05 PM EDT
Injured goalie will miss his second straight contest.
Apr 16, 2012, 4:17 PM EDT
Was a healthy scratch for Game 2.
Apr 15, 2012, 11:01 PM EDT
Jaroslav Halak’s injury is severe enough to keep him out of Monday’s contest.
Apr 14, 2012, 11:06 PM EDT
If he can’t play, Brian Elliott will fill the void.
Apr 14, 2012, 12:28 PM EDT
After disappointing in Game 1, Ken Hitchcock is going in another direction.
Apr 13, 2012, 6:21 PM EDT
Head coach Ken Hitchcock made the announcement at Friday’s practice.
Apr 11, 2012, 2:09 PM EDT
Time to dust off the “Stop” signs from the 2010 playoffs and give them to St. Louis.
Apr 10, 2012, 3:14 PM EDT
Could open the door for a Game 1 start for Jaroslav Halak.
Apr 8, 2012, 5:00 PM EDT
Todd McLellan: “We also understand the pressure they’re under.”
Apr 4, 2012, 10:02 AM EDT
Brian Elliott, Jaroslav Halak…or both?
Mar 30, 2012, 7:39 PM EDT
March 3, 2010 marks the last time they were “100 percent” healthy.
Mar 27, 2012, 11:15 PM EDT
Elliott’s shutout streak is at 188 minutes and 36 seconds – but Halak will get the start on Thursday.
Mar 27, 2012, 12:46 PM EDT
St. Louis goaltending duo has 14 shutouts on the season — breaking a long-standing record.
Mar 27, 2012, 11:40 AM EDT
Would join some elite company in doing so.
Mar 27, 2012, 8:24 AM EDT
They’re going to need all they have in the playoffs. That and more in the Morning Skate.
- Brassard says Marchand ‘doesn’t show any respect for his opponents’ 58
- Playoffs tonight: Bruins and Red Wings look to finish things in Game 5 5
- Video: Senators’ captain Alfredsson discusses his future 11
- Penguins put on a ‘clinic’ in semifinal series win over Senators 29
- Report: NHL to present Glendale with Coyotes ownership plan next week 15
- Discuss: Penguins knock off the Senators in Game 5, headed to conference final 73
- Video: Morrow’s goal off the foot stands after review 6
- Maloney signs long-term contract as Coyotes GM 7
- Playoffs Tonight: Penguins aim to finish off Senators 20
- Kings’ Quick ‘didn’t have to work hard’ in shutout win over Sharks 8
- Report: NHLPA director Fehr wants to address issue of fighting (114)
- Question for commenters: What, if anything, needs to be done about the officiating? (101)
- Discuss: Bruins rally in third, take 3-0 series lead (99)
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago (95)
- Discuss: Rangers stay alive with OT win (87)
- Follow LIVE: Champions League final
- Live box score: UEFA Champions League final
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?
- PHT: Brassard says Marchand shows no respect
- PST: Neymar reportedly set to join Barcelona
- Play Video: Highlights: Penguins crush Senators to move on
- Play Video: Neil hits Murray below the belt
- Play Video: Morrow's goal up for review in Game 5
- Play Video: Phantom penalty called on Crosby
- Play Video: I was there: Bruins stun Maple Leafs in Game 7
- Play Video: Top-seeded Blackhawks on brink of elimination