Results matching “ken hitchcock”
Nov 7, 2011, 4:31 PM EDT
St. Louis will roll with its No. 1 netminder against Chicago.
Nov 7, 2011, 1:41 PM EDT
Wasn’t playing much anyway.
Nov 7, 2011, 1:13 PM EDT
Blues GM just can’t help reaching out to old Stars.
Nov 7, 2011, 8:25 AM EDT
Now that Columbus won’t be able to hire Ken Hitchcock if they let go of Scott Arniel, who’s on their coaching short list? Don’t worry, we came up with our own.
Nov 5, 2011, 9:43 PM EDT
A crushing 8-1 loss indicates that the firings of Scott Howson and Scott Arniel are just a matter of time, but the bigger question might be: how should the franchise move on if that happens?
Nov 4, 2011, 7:03 PM EDT
One newspaper columnist thinks so.
Nov 4, 2011, 6:37 PM EDT
The Jackets have four days off following tomorrow’s game in Philadelphia. You do the math.
Oct 31, 2011, 2:53 PM EDT
We list seven possible candidates.
Oct 31, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
The Blue Jackets say that playing angry is better for them to win. Time to find new and inventive ways to upset the guys in Columbus.
Oct 30, 2011, 11:15 AM EDT
Sources are telling the Columbus Post-Dispatch that Scott Howson and Scott Arniel could be without jobs by tomorrow.
Oct 30, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
It should have been good enough for Pekka Rinne to earn his 100th win in his career in a Predators jersey. But he went further and set the franchise’s record for most shutouts on the same night. We take a look at Rinne’s night and much more in our Morning Skate full of links.
Oct 13, 2011, 4:45 PM EDT
When you can’t stick with the Senators as a forward, things aren’t going great. Nikita Filatov has some soul searching to do after getting demoted. This post discusses that plus two demotions that are far less depressing.
Oct 3, 2011, 12:00 PM EDT
How will the Jets’ first year in Winnipeg since 1995 pan out? Check out this Dustin Byfuglien-sized 2011-12 season preview to find out.
Sep 23, 2011, 12:13 PM EDT
PHT takes a look at some prominent American-born forwards to see who might be the “next” Mike Modano.
Jul 29, 2011, 10:26 AM EDT
Nikolay Zherdev is busy looking for a new NHL team to play for and unlike Ilya Bryzgalov, he’d be all right with playing in Winnipeg.
Jul 19, 2011, 5:02 PM EDT
The Devils summer-long search for a head coach brought them a guy not long removed from his job with the Panthers in Peter DeBoer.
Jul 16, 2011, 11:23 AM EDT
Dan Bylsma and Dave Tippett will be the coaches for the 2012 NHL Research Development and Orientation Camp. Click “Read More” for more details.
Jul 14, 2011, 9:05 PM EDT
Lou Lamoriello and the New Jersey Devils are still looking for a head coach. But one thing’s for sure, it won’t be Jacques Lemaire.
Jul 12, 2011, 6:10 PM EDT
Devils GM Lou Lamoriello said he won’t name a new head coach this week.
Jul 6, 2011, 5:32 PM EDT
The rumors of Guy Carbonneau becoming the next Devils head coach seem founded on reasonable logic, but they remain just that: rumors.
Jun 25, 2011, 2:43 PM EDT
Former top ten draft pick Nikita Filatov is headed out of Columbus just like how Rangers prospect Evgeny Grachev is on his way out of New York.
Jun 24, 2011, 3:48 PM EDT
Two executives move on from bad luck with the Atlanta Thrashers: former GM Rick Dudley will be one of Brian Burke’s assistant GMs in Toronto while former head coach Craig Ramsay seemingly had an interview to be an assistant coach for Mike Babcock in Detroit.
Jun 24, 2011, 2:38 PM EDT
It’s official: Claude Noel will be the new head coach of the Winnipeg team that will reportedly soon be named the Jets.
Jun 23, 2011, 1:36 PM EDT
Claude Noel will reportedly be Winnipeg’s new head coach.
Jun 1, 2011, 3:35 AM EDT
After the Florida Panthers found their man in Kevin Dineen, four teams are still looking for their new boss. Here are some of the candidates that the Dallas Stars, Minnesota Wild, New Jersey Devils, and Ottawa Senators are considering.
- NHL fines Sharks $100K for Torres suspension critique 23
- Toews has beef with officiating after Game 2 loss 33
- Discuss: Red Wings even up series, take down Chicago 4-1 23
- No surgery needed for Eric Staal following injury at Worlds 3
- Playoffs tonight: Detroit and San Jose look to change things up 3
- Bruins’ Hamilton: ‘I don’t feel like a rookie anymore’ 25
- Penguins’ Murray: ‘We need to be better’ 8
- Senators’ coach MacLean: Karlsson ‘wasn’t one of the best players’ 4
- Discuss: Penguins defeat Senators in Game 2; lead series 2-0 40
- Video: Crosby scores hat trick, hits playoff milestone against Senators 91
- Alex ‘they wanted Game 7′ Ovechkin to address media today before heading to Worlds (110)
- Question for commenters: What’s the hardest team to support? (93)
- Video: Crosby scores hat trick, hits playoff milestone against Senators (91)
- Capitals discuss ‘lopsided’ penalty calls (82)
- Bryzgalov thinks Stalin did a good job, wishes Philadelphia wasn’t so old, and believes poor people don’t want to work (79)
- Oxbow upsets Orb in Preakness
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Chargers ink Freeney for 2 years, $8.5 million
- PFT: Teammate says Titus Young opened up to him
- Play Video: Highlights: Red Wings even series, thump Blackhawks
- Play Video: Filppula scores impressive, unbalanced goal
- Play Video: IIHF highlights: Sweden 3, Finland 0
- Play Video: Highlights: Crosby's hat-trick leads Pens in Game 2
- Play Video: Vokoun robs Greening
- Play Video: Crosby scores twice early on in Game 2