Results matching “ken hitchcock”
Jan 18, 2015, 12:50 PM EDT
He should move into fourth this season, too.
Aug 12, 2014, 12:20 PM EDT
Three straight early playoff exits mean it’s time to win now.
Jan 16, 2014, 10:16 PM EDT
Oh, those bench interviews.
Nov 23, 2013, 10:52 PM EDT
The Blues gave him victory 691, fitting against Dallas.
Aug 10, 2013, 10:14 PM EDT
He calls the hire GM Craig MacTavish’s most important move.
Apr 17, 2013, 1:20 AM EDT
St. Louis beat Vancouver 2-1 (SO).
Jun 20, 2012, 7:43 PM EDT
The NHL’s oldest bench boss apparently keeps up with the kids.
May 6, 2012, 12:12 PM EDT
Comparing him to Alex Pietrangelo works well, right?
Apr 23, 2012, 3:25 PM EDT
He also puts a lot of weight in the Presidents’ Trophy.
Apr 11, 2012, 8:43 AM EDT
And here we thought St. Louis goaltending picture was cleared up.
Mar 11, 2012, 11:32 AM EDT
He joins Mike Babcock in a growing group supporting the movement.
Feb 18, 2012, 10:16 AM EDT
The Blues may not be wheeling and dealing too much.
Feb 9, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
“Sometimes it feels like organized chaos out there.”
Dec 29, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
It’s almost like you can write a song about the Blues coach. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 22, 2011, 1:58 PM EDT
Just wait ’til he finds Angry Birds.
Dec 17, 2011, 2:17 PM EDT
He’s called him “Darth Vader” before, but isn’t he more of a Dr. Doom than anything?
Nov 15, 2011, 12:29 PM EDT
The Blues won’t be playing like the 1999 Dallas Stars.
Nov 9, 2011, 12:38 AM EDT
It may have only been one game, but Ken Hitchcock looks like he might be the perfect remedy for the ailing St. Louis Blues.
Nov 8, 2011, 2:51 PM EDT
No, it’s not the nightmare where Kane is a serial killer.
Nov 8, 2011, 9:12 AM EDT
Hurt by his departure or just moving on? Either way, Columbus president Mike Priest isn’t discussing Ken Hitchcock’s departure to St. Louis.
Nov 7, 2011, 8:16 PM EDT
Is Ken Hithcock ready to return to the NHL as the head coach of the St. Louis Blues?
Nov 7, 2011, 8:55 AM EDT
Jaroslav Halak is likely secretly happy that Ken Hitchcock is coming to town. His defensive ways will help him get his groove back.
May 20, 2011, 8:57 PM EDT
Are you ready for the trap to come back in Minnesota? It could happen as Ken Hitchcock is on the Wild’s short list to be the new head coach.
Sep 2, 2010, 8:45 PM EDT
These moments don’t come along every day, but it seems like they follow a similar script: A minor crime is committed OR someone is in peril. Sports semi-celebrity intervenes. People blow that intervention out of proportion. It happened when Brooks Laich helped a stranded motorist, when broadcaster Ron MacLean had a Good Samaritan moment and…
Aug 29, 2010, 3:36 PM EDT
When teams fire a head coach, we often forget that those teams are on the hook to pay that coach what he’s owed until he finds another job. In the case of the Columbus Blue Jackets, when they fired Ken Hitchcock back in February, they were getting rid of the coach that brought them to…
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 50
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 2
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Capitals investment: Holtby signs five-year, $30.5M deal 21
- Redemption time? Montreal, Semin agree to one-year deal 26
- Full autonomy: Lamoriello’s place in Leafs’ chain of command 26
- Lamoriello’s departure removes any doubt: Devils are Shero’s team 21
- With Lamoriello hire, Leafs hammer home their culture change 23
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- NHL to ‘focus exclusively’ on expansion bids for Las Vegas and Quebec City (89)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- Ah, arbitration: Holtby reportedly asking for $8 million, Caps countering at $5.1 million (59)