Results matching “ken hitchcock”
Aug 12, 2014, 12:20 PM EST
Three straight early playoff exits mean it’s time to win now.
Jan 16, 2014, 10:16 PM EST
Oh, those bench interviews.
Nov 23, 2013, 10:52 PM EST
The Blues gave him victory 691, fitting against Dallas.
Aug 10, 2013, 10:14 PM EST
He calls the hire GM Craig MacTavish’s most important move.
Apr 17, 2013, 1:20 AM EST
St. Louis beat Vancouver 2-1 (SO).
Jun 20, 2012, 7:43 PM EST
The NHL’s oldest bench boss apparently keeps up with the kids.
May 6, 2012, 12:12 PM EST
Comparing him to Alex Pietrangelo works well, right?
Apr 23, 2012, 3:25 PM EST
He also puts a lot of weight in the Presidents’ Trophy.
Apr 11, 2012, 8:43 AM EST
And here we thought St. Louis goaltending picture was cleared up.
Mar 11, 2012, 11:32 AM EST
He joins Mike Babcock in a growing group supporting the movement.
Feb 18, 2012, 10:16 AM EST
The Blues may not be wheeling and dealing too much.
Feb 9, 2012, 8:30 AM EST
“Sometimes it feels like organized chaos out there.”
Dec 29, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
It’s almost like you can write a song about the Blues coach. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 22, 2011, 1:58 PM EST
Just wait ’til he finds Angry Birds.
Dec 17, 2011, 2:17 PM EST
He’s called him “Darth Vader” before, but isn’t he more of a Dr. Doom than anything?
Nov 15, 2011, 12:29 PM EST
The Blues won’t be playing like the 1999 Dallas Stars.
Nov 9, 2011, 12:38 AM EST
It may have only been one game, but Ken Hitchcock looks like he might be the perfect remedy for the ailing St. Louis Blues.
Nov 8, 2011, 2:51 PM EST
No, it’s not the nightmare where Kane is a serial killer.
Nov 8, 2011, 9:12 AM EST
Hurt by his departure or just moving on? Either way, Columbus president Mike Priest isn’t discussing Ken Hitchcock’s departure to St. Louis.
Nov 7, 2011, 8:16 PM EST
Is Ken Hithcock ready to return to the NHL as the head coach of the St. Louis Blues?
Nov 7, 2011, 8:55 AM EST
Jaroslav Halak is likely secretly happy that Ken Hitchcock is coming to town. His defensive ways will help him get his groove back.
May 20, 2011, 8:57 PM EST
Are you ready for the trap to come back in Minnesota? It could happen as Ken Hitchcock is on the Wild’s short list to be the new head coach.
Sep 2, 2010, 8:45 PM EST
These moments don’t come along every day, but it seems like they follow a similar script: A minor crime is committed OR someone is in peril. Sports semi-celebrity intervenes. People blow that intervention out of proportion. It happened when Brooks Laich helped a stranded motorist, when broadcaster Ron MacLean had a Good Samaritan moment and…
Aug 29, 2010, 3:36 PM EST
When teams fire a head coach, we often forget that those teams are on the hook to pay that coach what he’s owed until he finds another job. In the case of the Columbus Blue Jackets, when they fired Ken Hitchcock back in February, they were getting rid of the coach that brought them to…
Aug 19, 2010, 5:30 PM EST
It seems like the NHL research and development camp has a lot going for it. Brendan Shanahan is receiving his first real on-the-job test as an NHL executive. Potential 2011 NHL Entry Draft prospects and referees alike are being used as guinea pigs for rules changes. But let’s not forget that the camp’s two “teams”…
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 22
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 29
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Fowler after Ducks’ win vs. Sharks: ‘We never give up’ 1
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 23
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 13
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (65)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Who are the Bruins targeting in trade talks? (47)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (42)