Results matching “ken hitchcock”
Aug 12, 2014, 12:20 PM EST
Three straight early playoff exits mean it’s time to win now.
Jan 16, 2014, 10:16 PM EST
Oh, those bench interviews.
Nov 23, 2013, 10:52 PM EST
The Blues gave him victory 691, fitting against Dallas.
Aug 10, 2013, 10:14 PM EST
He calls the hire GM Craig MacTavish’s most important move.
Apr 17, 2013, 1:20 AM EST
St. Louis beat Vancouver 2-1 (SO).
Jun 20, 2012, 7:43 PM EST
The NHL’s oldest bench boss apparently keeps up with the kids.
May 6, 2012, 12:12 PM EST
Comparing him to Alex Pietrangelo works well, right?
Apr 23, 2012, 3:25 PM EST
He also puts a lot of weight in the Presidents’ Trophy.
Apr 11, 2012, 8:43 AM EST
And here we thought St. Louis goaltending picture was cleared up.
Mar 11, 2012, 11:32 AM EST
He joins Mike Babcock in a growing group supporting the movement.
Feb 18, 2012, 10:16 AM EST
The Blues may not be wheeling and dealing too much.
Feb 9, 2012, 8:30 AM EST
“Sometimes it feels like organized chaos out there.”
Dec 29, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
It’s almost like you can write a song about the Blues coach. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 22, 2011, 1:58 PM EST
Just wait ’til he finds Angry Birds.
Dec 17, 2011, 2:17 PM EST
He’s called him “Darth Vader” before, but isn’t he more of a Dr. Doom than anything?
Nov 15, 2011, 12:29 PM EST
The Blues won’t be playing like the 1999 Dallas Stars.
Nov 9, 2011, 12:38 AM EST
It may have only been one game, but Ken Hitchcock looks like he might be the perfect remedy for the ailing St. Louis Blues.
Nov 8, 2011, 2:51 PM EST
No, it’s not the nightmare where Kane is a serial killer.
Nov 8, 2011, 9:12 AM EST
Hurt by his departure or just moving on? Either way, Columbus president Mike Priest isn’t discussing Ken Hitchcock’s departure to St. Louis.
Nov 7, 2011, 8:16 PM EST
Is Ken Hithcock ready to return to the NHL as the head coach of the St. Louis Blues?
Nov 7, 2011, 8:55 AM EST
Jaroslav Halak is likely secretly happy that Ken Hitchcock is coming to town. His defensive ways will help him get his groove back.
May 20, 2011, 8:57 PM EST
Are you ready for the trap to come back in Minnesota? It could happen as Ken Hitchcock is on the Wild’s short list to be the new head coach.
Sep 2, 2010, 8:45 PM EST
These moments don’t come along every day, but it seems like they follow a similar script: A minor crime is committed OR someone is in peril. Sports semi-celebrity intervenes. People blow that intervention out of proportion. It happened when Brooks Laich helped a stranded motorist, when broadcaster Ron MacLean had a Good Samaritan moment and…
Aug 29, 2010, 3:36 PM EST
When teams fire a head coach, we often forget that those teams are on the hook to pay that coach what he’s owed until he finds another job. In the case of the Columbus Blue Jackets, when they fired Ken Hitchcock back in February, they were getting rid of the coach that brought them to…
Aug 19, 2010, 5:30 PM EST
It seems like the NHL research and development camp has a lot going for it. Brendan Shanahan is receiving his first real on-the-job test as an NHL executive. Potential 2011 NHL Entry Draft prospects and referees alike are being used as guinea pigs for rules changes. But let’s not forget that the camp’s two “teams”…
- With worst save percentage in NHL, Oilers fire goalie coach 21
- Pat Quinn, ‘one of hockey’s most respected individuals,’ has died 11
- NHL on NBCSN: Bruins seek perfect game vs. Penguins 8
- Legendary hockey coach Viktor Tikhonov has died 15
- Canucks’ Hamhuis placed on IR 3
- Firing Dallas Eakins ‘would be so unfair,’ says Taylor Hall 31
- ‘It sucks for us, it sucks for the fans’: Oilers losing skid hits six games 17
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ 99
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 5
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 8
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)