Results matching “john tortorella”
Apr 26, 2012, 10:51 PM EDT
New York needs to focus on bigger things than winning the first round.
Apr 16, 2012, 12:22 PM EDT
Click for the audio. Don’t worry, it won’t take long.
Apr 7, 2012, 5:56 PM EDT
Torts entertains even when he withholds.
Apr 6, 2012, 5:40 PM EDT
That’s a lot of cash.
Apr 6, 2012, 2:11 PM EDT
Pens bench boss has kept busy defending himself and his team.
Apr 5, 2012, 10:17 PM EDT
Knee-to-knee on Derek Stepan opens a flood of chirps.
Mar 29, 2012, 12:14 PM EDT
Hasn’t played in the league since 2008.
Mar 26, 2012, 11:35 AM EDT
Rangers center was benched during Saturday’s win over Toronto.
Mar 20, 2012, 7:37 PM EDT
The reactions to the fights are probably more entertaining than the scuffles themselves.
Mar 20, 2012, 3:15 PM EDT
The Rangers-Devils rivalry continues to heat up.
Feb 9, 2012, 6:27 PM EDT
“Now, have I thought the ramifications through? No.”
Jan 18, 2012, 9:48 PM EDT
Even if it’s coming from the guy who signs his checks.
Jan 10, 2012, 12:35 AM EDT
It could have been Alain Vigneault vs. Claude Julien, but the Panthers spoiled the fun.
Jan 4, 2012, 1:18 PM EDT
Apparently a lot of people thought he was serious about his conspiracy comments.
Jan 2, 2012, 8:19 PM EDT
Slats none too impressed either.
Dec 24, 2011, 3:31 PM EDT
The Rangers head coach just has a way with words.
Dec 11, 2011, 6:26 PM EDT
Played a season-low 3:48 against Buffalo last game.
Nov 9, 2011, 3:46 PM EDT
Some heated words were exchanged prior to tonight’s Rangers-Senators tilt.
Nov 1, 2011, 3:32 PM EDT
John Tortorella reacted to Joe Thornton’s comments exactly the way you’d expect John Tortorella to react to Joe Thornton’s comments.
Nov 1, 2011, 12:26 PM EDT
Sean Avery clears re-entry waivers to join the Rangers for a second chance at playing nicely with John Tortorella.
Oct 31, 2011, 6:50 PM EDT
It’s less about Avery than Mike Rupp’s bad knee.
Oct 24, 2011, 1:20 PM EDT
When you open the season with seven straight road contests, chances are you’ll suffer some bumps and bruises along the way. Such is the case with the Blueshirts.
Oct 18, 2011, 2:06 PM EDT
The Rangers’ coach isn’t happy with his team’s slow start to the season.
Feb 27, 2011, 6:23 PM EDT
While the Lighting win an important game over New York 2-1, Rangers coach John Tortorella is a bit upset about how the officiating went down during the game.
Mar 18, 2010, 11:56 AM EDT
Chris Drury isn’t known as someone who says things just to stir the pot. So when he calls out his teammates and his team, chances are there’s some truth and meaning behind his words. From Dan Martin of the New York Post: “Immaturity,” he said. “We’d better grow up fast or we’re going to be…
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 4
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 13
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 5
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 24
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 9
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 8
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 28
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)