Results matching “john tortorella”
Apr 30, 2012, 11:14 AM EST
Tortorella is the only past winner among the three, capturing the award in 2004.
Apr 26, 2012, 10:51 PM EST
New York needs to focus on bigger things than winning the first round.
Apr 16, 2012, 12:22 PM EST
Click for the audio. Don’t worry, it won’t take long.
Apr 7, 2012, 5:56 PM EST
Torts entertains even when he withholds.
Apr 6, 2012, 5:40 PM EST
That’s a lot of cash.
Apr 6, 2012, 2:11 PM EST
Pens bench boss has kept busy defending himself and his team.
Apr 5, 2012, 10:17 PM EST
Knee-to-knee on Derek Stepan opens a flood of chirps.
Mar 29, 2012, 12:14 PM EST
Hasn’t played in the league since 2008.
Mar 26, 2012, 11:35 AM EST
Rangers center was benched during Saturday’s win over Toronto.
Mar 20, 2012, 7:37 PM EST
The reactions to the fights are probably more entertaining than the scuffles themselves.
Mar 20, 2012, 3:15 PM EST
The Rangers-Devils rivalry continues to heat up.
Feb 9, 2012, 6:27 PM EST
“Now, have I thought the ramifications through? No.”
Jan 18, 2012, 9:48 PM EST
Even if it’s coming from the guy who signs his checks.
Jan 10, 2012, 12:35 AM EST
It could have been Alain Vigneault vs. Claude Julien, but the Panthers spoiled the fun.
Jan 4, 2012, 1:18 PM EST
Apparently a lot of people thought he was serious about his conspiracy comments.
Jan 2, 2012, 8:19 PM EST
Slats none too impressed either.
Dec 24, 2011, 3:31 PM EST
The Rangers head coach just has a way with words.
Dec 11, 2011, 6:26 PM EST
Played a season-low 3:48 against Buffalo last game.
Nov 9, 2011, 3:46 PM EST
Some heated words were exchanged prior to tonight’s Rangers-Senators tilt.
Nov 1, 2011, 3:32 PM EST
John Tortorella reacted to Joe Thornton’s comments exactly the way you’d expect John Tortorella to react to Joe Thornton’s comments.
Nov 1, 2011, 12:26 PM EST
Sean Avery clears re-entry waivers to join the Rangers for a second chance at playing nicely with John Tortorella.
Oct 31, 2011, 6:50 PM EST
It’s less about Avery than Mike Rupp’s bad knee.
Oct 24, 2011, 1:20 PM EST
When you open the season with seven straight road contests, chances are you’ll suffer some bumps and bruises along the way. Such is the case with the Blueshirts.
Oct 18, 2011, 2:06 PM EST
The Rangers’ coach isn’t happy with his team’s slow start to the season.
Feb 27, 2011, 6:23 PM EST
While the Lighting win an important game over New York 2-1, Rangers coach John Tortorella is a bit upset about how the officiating went down during the game.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 37
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 59
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 18
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 35
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 12
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 50
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 53
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 68
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)