Results matching “john tortorella”
Jan 25, 2014, 9:50 PM EDT
Saturday marks seven-day anniversary of that brawl.
Mar 30, 2013, 10:10 PM EDT
He also called him a clown and used a Charlie Sheen reference.
Jan 20, 2013, 10:45 AM EDT
He was livid with his team over penalties
Sep 9, 2012, 4:30 PM EDT
It’s always the person you least expect.
Jul 25, 2012, 4:56 PM EDT
An ex-Ranger helping out the newest Ranger.
Jun 5, 2012, 10:02 AM EDT
Bob Costas grills the Rangers coach about his frosty relationship with the media.
May 26, 2012, 7:16 PM EDT
He’s certainly had a memorable season.
May 23, 2012, 12:58 PM EDT
“There are a lot more important things to pray about than a win or a goal.”
May 21, 2012, 9:21 AM EDT
“Right now he’s doing some good things for us and we’re going to leave him the hell alone.”
May 17, 2012, 9:30 PM EDT
Should Torts be a man of more words?
May 17, 2012, 11:22 AM EDT
No shortage of opinions on a guy that refuses to share his.
May 17, 2012, 10:08 AM EDT
Marvel at his mastery of alternating between not answering questions and giving one-word replies.
May 15, 2012, 10:59 AM EDT
“If we’re tired this time of the year, there’s something the matter.”
May 14, 2012, 10:16 AM EDT
“I’m not too interested in and I hope the team isn’t too interested in getting caught up in all the sideshows as far as Jersey-New York Rangers.”
May 12, 2012, 8:37 PM EDT
The latest submission from DJ Steve Porter…
May 9, 2012, 11:07 PM EDT
When Torts said “it sucked” about four-minute PP, he might as well have said it about the game.
May 1, 2012, 1:23 PM EDT
We mean press conferences, not being a comedian. Sorry to disappoint.
Apr 28, 2012, 1:23 PM EDT
When asked for updates on Brian Boyle and Brandon Dubinsky: “No updates.”
Apr 23, 2012, 3:30 PM EDT
Rangers coach isn’t much on speeches.
Mar 20, 2012, 8:22 AM EDT
“He’s either got short-term memory loss or he’s a hypocrite. So it’s one of the other.”
Mar 2, 2012, 6:00 PM EDT
After taking a “ridiculous” penalty against Carolina on Thursday.
Jan 6, 2012, 12:57 PM EDT
Another grand stage…for him to criticize officiating. (Jokes, jokes.)
Jan 4, 2012, 8:04 PM EDT
If Torts wasn’t already sorry, he sure will be now.
Dec 27, 2011, 10:32 AM EDT
Even after a shutout victory Torts can find something to rail about.
Dec 14, 2011, 12:00 AM EDT
The only thing better than normal John Tortorella anger is that we’ll probably get the uncensored version on HBO. (Just make sure your kids aren’t watching.)
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 7
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 22
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 7
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 13
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 21
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22