Results matching “john tortorella”
Jan 25, 2014, 9:50 PM EST
Saturday marks seven-day anniversary of that brawl.
Mar 30, 2013, 10:10 PM EST
He also called him a clown and used a Charlie Sheen reference.
Jan 20, 2013, 10:45 AM EST
He was livid with his team over penalties
Sep 9, 2012, 4:30 PM EST
It’s always the person you least expect.
Jul 25, 2012, 4:56 PM EST
An ex-Ranger helping out the newest Ranger.
Jun 5, 2012, 10:02 AM EST
Bob Costas grills the Rangers coach about his frosty relationship with the media.
May 26, 2012, 7:16 PM EST
He’s certainly had a memorable season.
May 23, 2012, 12:58 PM EST
“There are a lot more important things to pray about than a win or a goal.”
May 21, 2012, 9:21 AM EST
“Right now he’s doing some good things for us and we’re going to leave him the hell alone.”
May 17, 2012, 9:30 PM EST
Should Torts be a man of more words?
May 17, 2012, 11:22 AM EST
No shortage of opinions on a guy that refuses to share his.
May 17, 2012, 10:08 AM EST
Marvel at his mastery of alternating between not answering questions and giving one-word replies.
May 15, 2012, 10:59 AM EST
“If we’re tired this time of the year, there’s something the matter.”
May 14, 2012, 10:16 AM EST
“I’m not too interested in and I hope the team isn’t too interested in getting caught up in all the sideshows as far as Jersey-New York Rangers.”
May 12, 2012, 8:37 PM EST
The latest submission from DJ Steve Porter…
May 9, 2012, 11:07 PM EST
When Torts said “it sucked” about four-minute PP, he might as well have said it about the game.
May 1, 2012, 1:23 PM EST
We mean press conferences, not being a comedian. Sorry to disappoint.
Apr 28, 2012, 1:23 PM EST
When asked for updates on Brian Boyle and Brandon Dubinsky: “No updates.”
Apr 23, 2012, 3:30 PM EST
Rangers coach isn’t much on speeches.
Mar 20, 2012, 8:22 AM EST
“He’s either got short-term memory loss or he’s a hypocrite. So it’s one of the other.”
Mar 2, 2012, 6:00 PM EST
After taking a “ridiculous” penalty against Carolina on Thursday.
Jan 6, 2012, 12:57 PM EST
Another grand stage…for him to criticize officiating. (Jokes, jokes.)
Jan 4, 2012, 8:04 PM EST
If Torts wasn’t already sorry, he sure will be now.
Dec 27, 2011, 10:32 AM EST
Even after a shutout victory Torts can find something to rail about.
Dec 14, 2011, 12:00 AM EST
The only thing better than normal John Tortorella anger is that we’ll probably get the uncensored version on HBO. (Just make sure your kids aren’t watching.)
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 5
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 4
- Breaking: Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 21
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)