Results matching “james reimer”
Feb 4, 2013, 11:11 AM EDT
The 24-year-old appears to be bouncing back from a tough 2011-12.
Jan 23, 2013, 10:17 PM EDT
James Van Riemsdyk kinda stole the show, though.
Jan 23, 2013, 12:29 PM EDT
Tough way to make a season debut.
Sep 10, 2012, 1:45 PM EDT
Otherwise his lips are sealed.
Jul 12, 2012, 4:14 PM EDT
“That’s what I wanted to do last year and that’s what I want to do again this year coming into camp.”
Jul 11, 2012, 4:03 PM EDT
As it stands, the Leafs don’t have any other options.
Jun 20, 2012, 12:20 PM EDT
“I believe in James Reimer. He’s young, he’s athletic, I believe in this kid. If we have to start like that, we will.”
Feb 28, 2012, 4:33 PM EDT
Ron Wilson gives the nod to the guy he ripped on Saturday.
Feb 27, 2012, 12:43 PM EDT
Otherwise it’s none of your business.
Feb 26, 2012, 9:49 PM EDT
Eli Wilson takes issue to the coach singling out his goaltender after the Leafs lost a critical game.
Feb 23, 2012, 1:21 PM EDT
They’re worried about the goaltending in T.O.
Nov 18, 2011, 8:39 PM EDT
At least Reimer’s back on the ice, right? But Ron Wilson says he’s still 7-10 days away from game action.
Three (News) Stars of the Week: Return of the Hitch, What’s up with Reimer?, Staring contest in T-Bay
Nov 11, 2011, 6:02 PM EDT
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Nov 10, 2011, 7:20 PM EDT
Good news for Leafs fans.
Nov 4, 2011, 9:37 PM EDT
The bad news is that the Leafs confirmed that James Reimer won’t be returning this weekend. The worse news is they have no idea when he’ll be back.
Nov 4, 2011, 2:29 PM EDT
The Toronto goalie is being held out of on-ice workouts. But he doesn’t have a concussion. Nope, nothing to see here.
Oct 28, 2011, 2:47 PM EDT
This whole situation is strange.
Oct 27, 2011, 7:16 PM EDT
It’s official: James Reimer has officially been put on injured reserve by the Toronto Maple Leafs. It’s the dreaded “concussion like symptoms.”
Oct 27, 2011, 1:07 PM EDT
Toronto’s backup goalie might’ve shared a little too much with reporters today.
Oct 27, 2011, 11:42 AM EDT
Is there a goalie problem in Toronto now? James Reimer is out yet again tonight. Maybe the Leafs should’ve addressed getting a better backup goalie in the summer.
Mar 14, 2011, 10:10 PM EDT
The Lightning improved their chances of getting either the second or fourth seed in the playoffs while damaging the Maple Leafs’ playoff hopes in a 6-2 win.
Jun 27, 2015, 1:30 PM EDT
“We’re going to be a team that comes to the media everyday, after a win, after a loss, after practice, and owns their own stuff.”
Jun 18, 2015, 1:41 PM EDT
Club-elected salary arbitration.
Jun 12, 2015, 3:06 PM EDT
But also insistent his client wants to be a No. 1 goalie next season.
Jun 4, 2015, 1:19 PM EDT
Don’t underestimate the importance of the backup.
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 82
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (97)
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance (95)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (76)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (40)
- Poll: Will Kessel score 40? (38)