Results matching “james reimer”
Nov 9, 2011, 2:36 PM EDT
Toronto’s head coach went silent the day after a 5-1 loss to the Panthers.
Nov 9, 2011, 11:33 AM EDT
While Jonas Gustavsson and Ben Scrivens prove to not be the backup answers in goal, a pair of teams could be ready to move backups of their own.
Nov 4, 2011, 7:03 PM EDT
One newspaper columnist thinks so.
Nov 1, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Generally speaking, it seems like great players chose terrible costumes and vice versa.
Oct 28, 2011, 7:43 PM EDT
The Habs and Bruins renew acquaintances at the Bell Center. That should be a good one.
Oct 27, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
After more than 16,000 miles on the road for the last month, the New York Rangers return home to a refurbished Madison Square Garden.
Oct 25, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Position change time for Zach Parise? Sure, why not. He’s just that good. All that and more in our Morning Skate.
Oct 24, 2011, 8:29 AM EDT
If you think the Leafs faithful are excited about Jonas Gustavsson starting against the Flyers tonight… Boy are you wrong.
Oct 19, 2011, 3:37 PM EDT
Winnipeg is preparing to face the Maple Leafs…and the many reporters and cameramen hanging around the dressing room.
Oct 17, 2011, 11:25 PM EDT
Phil Kessel was good for Toronto, but David Jones was better as the Avalanche took out the Leafs 3-2 in overtime.
Oct 17, 2011, 8:45 AM EDT
They haven’t been in the playoffs since 2004, but could this Maple Leafs team get to the postseason?
Oct 17, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Tonight’s matchup on Versus shows off a pair of teams off to hot starts in the Maple Leafs and Avalanche. Are they both finally headed in the right direction or should the parade planning be halted for now?
Oct 6, 2011, 11:14 AM EDT
How does the PHT staff see things working out in the Eastern Conference for the playoffs? We’ve got our ideas.
Oct 2, 2011, 11:01 PM EDT
Injuries and Clarke MacArthur’s suspension cause already-tough decisions to get a bit more complicated as the Leafs prepare to make their final cuts.
Oct 1, 2011, 3:42 PM EDT
Matthew Lombardi will make his Maple Leafs debut tonight after dealing with post-concussion syndrome.
Oct 1, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Can the Maple Leafs finally break their post-lockout playoff curse? PHT takes a look at what could be a toss-up 2011-12 season for Toronto.
Sep 16, 2011, 2:37 AM EDT
Leafs fans rejoice! Toronto signs their young defenseman to a 5-year deal for approximately $3.5 million per season.
Aug 21, 2011, 7:50 PM EDT
USA Today’s Kevin Allen wonders if the 2011-12 crop of rookies might top last season’s first-year players. PHT examines the strength of that 2010-11 group to see how tough a task that will be.
Aug 16, 2011, 6:16 PM EDT
NHL.com provided a list of 15 players from the East who will under big-time pressure next season, but here’s nine more who will face intense scrutiny.
Aug 13, 2011, 11:15 PM EDT
With all the attention spent on players who get paid too much, there isn’t as much focus on the league’s best bargains. PHT will take a team-by-team look at non-rookie contracts that are great values, continuing with the Northeast Division.
Aug 12, 2011, 12:40 PM EDT
Goalies are pretty hard to predict, but these six teams will probably regret their moves – or lack thereof – during this off-season.
Aug 12, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
The hockey world has labelled the Colorado Avalanche’s handling of their goaltending situation as crazy. While there’s no denying that they’ve made some odd moves, there’s at least some reason to believe that Semyon Varlamov and Jean-Sebastien Giguere might actually work out.
Jun 14, 2011, 3:44 PM EDT
The Maple Leafs re-signed defenseman Carl Gunnarsson to a two-year, $2.6 million contract extension.
Jun 9, 2011, 5:11 PM EDT
A few teams settled up with free agents-to-be today including Montreal, Pittsburgh, and St. Louis.
May 6, 2011, 1:32 PM EDT
Ty Conklin made 48 saves for the United States, but Canada eventually got the best of him in a shootout. Check out this recap for the rundown plus an update on the 2011 World Championships standings.
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 0
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 15
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 16
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 57
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 19
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (69)
- Flyers’ Luke Schenn on first-period brawl: ‘That’s the way it goes’ (57)