Results matching “franzen”
Nov 5, 2012, 3:38 PM EDT
They don’t care for the cameras too much, apparently.
Sep 13, 2012, 1:39 PM EDT
All that’s left is to cross the Ts and dot the lower-case Js.
Aug 14, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
Competition abounds in Detroit.
Jul 1, 2012, 6:27 PM EDT
Returning to the team he won a Cup with in 2008.
Jul 1, 2012, 12:49 PM EDT
The Red Wings with a Monster signing.
Jun 28, 2012, 12:13 PM EDT
Happy trails, Marcus Vinnerborg.
Jun 26, 2012, 12:00 PM EDT
Fresh off a 25-goal campaign, the 28-year-old winger appears ready to part with Detroit.
Jun 11, 2012, 12:37 PM EDT
The 28-year-old is scheduled to become a UFA on July 1.
May 12, 2012, 9:08 AM EDT
They’ve still got some fans left in Winnipeg. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 8, 2012, 8:05 AM EDT
This would be a good spot for a few guys to make it big. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 20, 2012, 10:59 PM EDT
Detroit fell to Nashville in five games.
Apr 20, 2012, 10:35 PM EDT
This is the second straight year Nashville has made it past the first round.
Apr 15, 2012, 3:17 PM EDT
Another goal for Shea Weber while Pekka Rinne dominates in goal. Sound familiar?
Apr 10, 2012, 8:12 AM EDT
After missing the playoffs with injury last year, he’s itching to get back at it. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 8, 2012, 4:29 PM EDT
Red Wings have beaten Preds in their previous two playoff series, but this time might be different.
Apr 4, 2012, 11:23 PM EDT
Detroit ends Brian Elliott’s shutout streak in wild fashion.
Mar 28, 2012, 6:39 PM EDT
Detroit center has 31 points in his last 23 games.
Mar 28, 2012, 8:46 AM EDT
The Wings are set for the playoffs but the Sharks need to prevent from being spoiled.
Mar 21, 2012, 8:01 AM EDT
Can Detroit snap their five-game losing streak without Jimmy Howard?
Mar 19, 2012, 2:39 PM EDT
Injuries continue to ravage Detroit.
Mar 17, 2012, 11:20 AM EDT
Detroit is 0-3-0 on its four-game road swing.
Feb 23, 2012, 10:53 AM EDT
Detroit extends its 37-year-old RW.
Feb 22, 2012, 10:05 AM EDT
At least his agent says he’s going to.
Feb 21, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
Chicago hopes home ice gives them the advantage.
Feb 17, 2012, 10:17 PM EDT
The Red Wings keep making it harder to nitpick their streak.
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 23
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 24
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)