Results matching “franzen”
Feb 14, 2012, 12:54 PM EDT
Red Wings go for 21st straight win tonight — but how did they get there?
Feb 13, 2012, 7:36 AM EDT
An eight-game losing streak will do that to you. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 12, 2012, 10:29 PM EDT
Red Wings earn their record tying 20th straight home win on Sunday.
Feb 11, 2012, 6:58 PM EDT
The Wings haven’t lost at home since November 3.
Jan 25, 2012, 7:31 AM EDT
Two teams going in different directions provide us the only show in the NHL tonight.
Jan 23, 2012, 12:17 PM EDT
Wings are just four wins away from tying all-time NHL mark.
Jan 17, 2012, 7:27 PM EDT
It’s not Tim Thomas’s job to pump a player’s tires, so we’ll do it instead.
Jan 14, 2012, 12:52 AM EDT
Here’s what to expect from Chicago and Detroit.
Jan 3, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
The Stars hope Kari Lehtonen’s return can help them slow down the Red Wings machine.
Dec 16, 2011, 11:42 AM EDT
To go over new league discipline rules, of course.
Dec 6, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
The Blues would like to keep finding ways to frustrate the bejeezus out of Detroit. With Ken Hitchcock now at the helm, they’ll find a way to do just that.
Dec 5, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Apparently losing to the top team in the NHL is enough to make a goalie lose his mind. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 4, 2011, 8:15 PM EDT
Could the Shanahammer be next?
Nov 30, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
It’s the one game per year that Red Wings fans get all flustered about rooting for the home team. Steve Yzerman’s presence in Tampa Bay is pretty good that way.
Nov 25, 2011, 2:26 PM EDT
In case you missed it during the game, the players introduced their own lines and… Well, they’re not actors.
Nov 25, 2011, 9:20 AM EDT
It’s the first ever Thanksgiving Showdown and this one has a Bruins team looking to make it 11 wins in a row against a Wings team looking for their fourth straight win.
Nov 18, 2011, 4:23 PM EDT
Probably, but it’s not that easy.
Nov 17, 2011, 12:27 PM EDT
Detroit sniper offers up a brutally honest self-assessment.
Nov 5, 2011, 10:19 PM EDT
The Red Wings snapped their six-game losing streak, but if the Ducks can get over an embarrassing loss, they can turn things around in a big way. Find out why in this post.
Nov 2, 2011, 6:58 PM EDT
The man that led Detroit in scoring a year ago has just four points through 10 games this season.
Nov 1, 2011, 7:45 PM EDT
Mats Sundin and Peter Forsberg are multiple winners of the Viking Award, given annually to the top Swedish player in North America.
Nov 1, 2011, 1:16 PM EDT
Stop us if you heard this before. The Red Wings have a hot shot prospect from Sweden suiting up tonight.
Oct 22, 2011, 11:30 AM EDT
But who should get the most blame for their 0-6-1 start?
Oct 19, 2011, 6:13 PM EDT
In the midst of a huge layoff between games, Detroit’s head coach is getting antsy.
Oct 3, 2011, 2:00 PM EDT
Once again, the Wings have the talent to not only make the playoffs, but do some damage once they get there. With Zetterberg, Datsyuk, and Lidstrom around for yet another season, just how deep can the winged-wheel go this season?
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 20
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 54
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)