Results matching “franzen”
Jan 23, 2012, 12:17 PM EDT
Wings are just four wins away from tying all-time NHL mark.
Jan 17, 2012, 7:27 PM EDT
It’s not Tim Thomas’s job to pump a player’s tires, so we’ll do it instead.
Jan 14, 2012, 12:52 AM EDT
Here’s what to expect from Chicago and Detroit.
Jan 3, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
The Stars hope Kari Lehtonen’s return can help them slow down the Red Wings machine.
Dec 16, 2011, 11:42 AM EDT
To go over new league discipline rules, of course.
Dec 6, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
The Blues would like to keep finding ways to frustrate the bejeezus out of Detroit. With Ken Hitchcock now at the helm, they’ll find a way to do just that.
Dec 5, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Apparently losing to the top team in the NHL is enough to make a goalie lose his mind. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 4, 2011, 8:15 PM EDT
Could the Shanahammer be next?
Nov 30, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
It’s the one game per year that Red Wings fans get all flustered about rooting for the home team. Steve Yzerman’s presence in Tampa Bay is pretty good that way.
Nov 25, 2011, 2:26 PM EDT
In case you missed it during the game, the players introduced their own lines and… Well, they’re not actors.
Nov 25, 2011, 9:20 AM EDT
It’s the first ever Thanksgiving Showdown and this one has a Bruins team looking to make it 11 wins in a row against a Wings team looking for their fourth straight win.
Nov 18, 2011, 4:23 PM EDT
Probably, but it’s not that easy.
Nov 17, 2011, 12:27 PM EDT
Detroit sniper offers up a brutally honest self-assessment.
Nov 5, 2011, 10:19 PM EDT
The Red Wings snapped their six-game losing streak, but if the Ducks can get over an embarrassing loss, they can turn things around in a big way. Find out why in this post.
Nov 2, 2011, 6:58 PM EDT
The man that led Detroit in scoring a year ago has just four points through 10 games this season.
Nov 1, 2011, 7:45 PM EDT
Mats Sundin and Peter Forsberg are multiple winners of the Viking Award, given annually to the top Swedish player in North America.
Nov 1, 2011, 1:16 PM EDT
Stop us if you heard this before. The Red Wings have a hot shot prospect from Sweden suiting up tonight.
Oct 22, 2011, 11:30 AM EDT
But who should get the most blame for their 0-6-1 start?
Oct 19, 2011, 6:13 PM EDT
In the midst of a huge layoff between games, Detroit’s head coach is getting antsy.
Oct 3, 2011, 2:00 PM EDT
Once again, the Wings have the talent to not only make the playoffs, but do some damage once they get there. With Zetterberg, Datsyuk, and Lidstrom around for yet another season, just how deep can the winged-wheel go this season?
Aug 15, 2011, 2:13 PM EDT
After failing with Dallas and his contract running out with Toronto, Fabian Brunnstrom will get another shot to make it in the NHL with Detroit in training camp.
Aug 13, 2011, 9:30 PM EDT
With all the attention spent on players who get paid too much, there isn’t as much focus on the league’s best bargains. PHT will take a team-by-team look at non-rookie contracts that are great values, continuing with the Central Division.
Aug 7, 2011, 12:15 AM EDT
Tomas Holmstrom isn’t going to be a menace in front of opposing nets for the Red Wings forever. Could Dan Cleary be the heir to Holmstrom’s home in front of the goalie?
Jul 23, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
While the Red Wings were fretting over what Nicklas Lidstrom was going to do this summer, next summer could be a big one for Niklas Kronwall as the future cornerstone of Detroit’s blue line.
May 12, 2011, 6:59 PM EDT
Are you pumped up for Game 7 between the Sharks and Red Wings? Check out this post for the details along with links to some of the best PHT content on the series.
- 2015 Jack Adams Award finalists: Hartley, Laviolette, Vigneault 8
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Canada fights back to beat Sweden at worlds 17
- NHL hockey ops explains no-goal call 42
- Jack Adams Award finalists to be announced tonight 4
- Video: Flames stun Ducks in OT to get back in the series 10
- Video: Controversial no-goal call on Flames 15
- Video: Crawford, Kane help Blackhawks push Wild to brink of elimination 53
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 1
- Prust apologizes for all the stuff he said about referee Watson 49
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- ‘You can’t win,’ ex-NHL ref Fraser says of Prust incident (83)
- New York second: Capitals stun Rangers for 1-0 series lead (76)
- Red Wings’ Devellano calls Mantha ‘very, very, very disappointing’ (66)
- Lundqvist thinks Backstrom’s hit caused Rangers to lose focus before game-winning goal (63)