Results matching “bryzgalov”
Dec 4, 2011, 12:19 PM EDT
Had started the last 17 games.
Nov 18, 2011, 6:25 PM EDT
Injury-ravaged Toronto will host the Caps on Saturday.
Nov 18, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
We might never see Nikita Filatov in the NHL again but now we’ll have a great story about a bust draft pick to go with him. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 14, 2011, 11:52 PM EDT
Claude Giroux and Jaromir Jagr are among the best one-two punches in this young NHL season.
Nov 3, 2011, 12:43 AM EDT
After earning his third consecutive win by stopping 39 shots, the hockey world might be forced to consider changing its stance on Mike Smith.
Nov 2, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Two classic rivals get reacquainted in Buffalo with the Sabres and Flyers both looking to stay strong.
Nov 1, 2011, 11:29 AM EDT
Scott Hartnell started the year off hated by Flyers fans. He’s looking pretty good on a new line now.
Oct 30, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
It should have been good enough for Pekka Rinne to earn his 100th win in his career in a Predators jersey. But he went further and set the franchise’s record for most shutouts on the same night. We take a look at Rinne’s night and much more in our Morning Skate full of links.
Oct 29, 2011, 4:49 PM EDT
As if things weren’t already sad enough for the Flyers of late, now they’ll be without Daniel Briere tonight.
Oct 28, 2011, 7:43 PM EDT
The Habs and Bruins renew acquaintances at the Bell Center. That should be a good one.
Oct 28, 2011, 6:17 PM EDT
Here are five reasons.
Oct 28, 2011, 2:32 PM EDT
The Nashville Predators goalie robbed Vinny Lecavalier last night. Have a look…
Oct 28, 2011, 1:10 PM EDT
Ilya Bryzgalov would top our list.
Oct 27, 2011, 10:53 PM EDT
The Winnipeg Jets kicked three field goals to beat the Philadelphia Flyers 9-8… and Ilya Bryzgalov feels shame.
Oct 27, 2011, 10:37 AM EDT
If Philly’s loss to Montreal was a sign of things to come for life without Pronger, the Flyers have some big problems ahead.
Oct 27, 2011, 1:14 AM EDT
A 3-0 loss to the Blues echoes what logical folks have been whispering for some time: Roberto Luongo isn’t the only problem in Vancouver.
Oct 26, 2011, 11:28 PM EDT
Pierre Gauthier said he doesn’t want to blame anyone … but apparently randomly firing people is OK.
Oct 26, 2011, 6:37 PM EDT
Will Quick win the Vezina? Spezza keep scoring? Staal keep getting scored on?
Oct 24, 2011, 1:09 PM EDT
Some thoughts on Roberto Luongo, Carey Price, Jaroslav Halak, Ilya Bryzgalov, Steve Mason, and Dwayne Roloson.
Oct 20, 2011, 9:50 PM EDT
Tonight’s marquee showdown turned into a one-sided butt-kicking by the Caps much in thanks to Alex Ovechkin and Tomas Vokoun.
Oct 20, 2011, 9:02 AM EDT
Tonight’s Capitals-Flyers game is the best of the bunch when it comes to early season battles as bo
Oct 12, 2011, 11:10 PM EDT
Claude Giroux, Ilya Bryzgalov and the rest of the remodeled Flyers are making GM Paul Holmgren look like a mad genius through their first three games of the 2011-12 season.
Oct 9, 2011, 2:17 AM EDT
When you allow 52 shots in a game, you can’t blame it all on your goalie. The sad facts show that Mike Smith’s goaltending isn’t the only problem for the Coyotes, who dropped a 6-3 loss to the Sharks that wasn’t even that close.
Oct 9, 2011, 12:34 AM EDT
The NHL’s first three days of action gave the hockey world a taste of what’s to come from the league’s most dramatically altered teams. So which ones are looking good and which ones might want to buy a new decorator?
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 6
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 15
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 38
- Report: Sharks to name DeBoer head coach 16
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 6
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 11
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 11
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Bob Clarke really doesn’t care for tanking 38
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ (49)