Results matching “bryzgalov”
Nov 14, 2011, 11:52 PM EST
Claude Giroux and Jaromir Jagr are among the best one-two punches in this young NHL season.
Nov 3, 2011, 12:43 AM EST
After earning his third consecutive win by stopping 39 shots, the hockey world might be forced to consider changing its stance on Mike Smith.
Nov 2, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Two classic rivals get reacquainted in Buffalo with the Sabres and Flyers both looking to stay strong.
Nov 1, 2011, 11:29 AM EST
Scott Hartnell started the year off hated by Flyers fans. He’s looking pretty good on a new line now.
Oct 30, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
It should have been good enough for Pekka Rinne to earn his 100th win in his career in a Predators jersey. But he went further and set the franchise’s record for most shutouts on the same night. We take a look at Rinne’s night and much more in our Morning Skate full of links.
Oct 29, 2011, 4:49 PM EST
As if things weren’t already sad enough for the Flyers of late, now they’ll be without Daniel Briere tonight.
Oct 28, 2011, 7:43 PM EST
The Habs and Bruins renew acquaintances at the Bell Center. That should be a good one.
Oct 28, 2011, 6:17 PM EST
Here are five reasons.
Oct 28, 2011, 2:32 PM EST
The Nashville Predators goalie robbed Vinny Lecavalier last night. Have a look…
Oct 28, 2011, 1:10 PM EST
Ilya Bryzgalov would top our list.
Oct 27, 2011, 10:53 PM EST
The Winnipeg Jets kicked three field goals to beat the Philadelphia Flyers 9-8… and Ilya Bryzgalov feels shame.
Oct 27, 2011, 10:37 AM EST
If Philly’s loss to Montreal was a sign of things to come for life without Pronger, the Flyers have some big problems ahead.
Oct 27, 2011, 1:14 AM EST
A 3-0 loss to the Blues echoes what logical folks have been whispering for some time: Roberto Luongo isn’t the only problem in Vancouver.
Oct 26, 2011, 11:28 PM EST
Pierre Gauthier said he doesn’t want to blame anyone … but apparently randomly firing people is OK.
Oct 26, 2011, 6:37 PM EST
Will Quick win the Vezina? Spezza keep scoring? Staal keep getting scored on?
Oct 24, 2011, 1:09 PM EST
Some thoughts on Roberto Luongo, Carey Price, Jaroslav Halak, Ilya Bryzgalov, Steve Mason, and Dwayne Roloson.
Oct 20, 2011, 9:50 PM EST
Tonight’s marquee showdown turned into a one-sided butt-kicking by the Caps much in thanks to Alex Ovechkin and Tomas Vokoun.
Oct 20, 2011, 9:02 AM EST
Tonight’s Capitals-Flyers game is the best of the bunch when it comes to early season battles as bo
Oct 12, 2011, 11:10 PM EST
Claude Giroux, Ilya Bryzgalov and the rest of the remodeled Flyers are making GM Paul Holmgren look like a mad genius through their first three games of the 2011-12 season.
Oct 9, 2011, 2:17 AM EST
When you allow 52 shots in a game, you can’t blame it all on your goalie. The sad facts show that Mike Smith’s goaltending isn’t the only problem for the Coyotes, who dropped a 6-3 loss to the Sharks that wasn’t even that close.
Oct 9, 2011, 12:34 AM EST
The NHL’s first three days of action gave the hockey world a taste of what’s to come from the league’s most dramatically altered teams. So which ones are looking good and which ones might want to buy a new decorator?
Oct 6, 2011, 11:14 AM EST
How does the PHT staff see things working out in the Eastern Conference for the playoffs? We’ve got our ideas.
Oct 6, 2011, 11:00 AM EST
There are plenty of good teams in the Atlantic Division, but with injury concerns and personnel changes running rampant through many rosters, is there a true favorite going into 2011-12?
Oct 4, 2011, 2:45 PM EST
The Flyers made some eye-opening moves today, even if Brayden Schenn’s demotion might just be temporary. The real question revolves around their penalty kill situation, though.
- In praise of the Hamburglar 8
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 5
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 12
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 35
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 52
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (173)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)