Results matching “boudreau ovechkin”
Dec 1, 2011, 8:28 PM EST
Bruce Boudreau stepped in front of reporters for the first time in Anaheim this afternoon. Here’s what he had to say…
Dec 1, 2011, 10:54 AM EST
Two superstars in a rivalry that’s quieted down quite a bit that are going in opposite directions.
Nov 30, 2011, 2:35 PM EST
Says penalties rattled the Russian sniper.
Nov 30, 2011, 10:03 AM EST
Bruce Boudreau finally speaks after being fired and says he gave it his all.
Nov 29, 2011, 11:22 PM EST
Mike Milbury and Keith Jones agree that Boudreau needed to go in Washington. Why? Alex Ovechkin.
Nov 28, 2011, 9:50 PM EST
Ovechkin has a chance to redefine his legacy among hockey fans (again).
Nov 28, 2011, 1:26 PM EST
Now that Bruce Boudreau is gone, it’s up to No. 8 to respond.
Nov 28, 2011, 12:40 PM EST
“The players were no longer responding to Bruce.”
Nov 28, 2011, 8:32 AM EST
When there’s smoke, there’s fire and there was plenty of it surrounding the Caps. Bruce Boudreau is out and now Dale Hunter inherits a team in need of a kick in the pants.
Nov 26, 2011, 11:20 PM EST
Could the Capitals turn things around by removing that black cloud over their heads?
Nov 23, 2011, 12:05 PM EST
Joel Ward sleeps in, feels the wrath.
Nov 22, 2011, 1:00 PM EST
Caps GM stands by his coach.
Nov 21, 2011, 6:17 PM EST
Washington’s head coach sends yet another stern message.
Nov 15, 2011, 3:57 PM EST
Semin probably doesn’t want him to, either.
Nov 14, 2011, 10:46 AM EST
Alex Ovechkin is awfully frustrated and he’s tired of having to hit people instead of score goals.
Nov 10, 2011, 2:33 PM EST
Changes could be coming down the middle following a 5-2 loss to Dallas.
Nov 9, 2011, 8:13 PM EST
Various Caps players responded to Mike Knuble’s postgame comments this afternoon. Consensus: they played like clowns
Nov 4, 2011, 9:37 AM EST
If you didn’t think we’d have our eyes on Alex Ovechkin after what went down on Tuesday night, you’re dead wrong.
Nov 2, 2011, 1:49 PM EST
Confirming the blindingly obvious, Washington’s captain says last night’s benching pissed him off.
Nov 2, 2011, 10:20 AM EST
It might be impossible to do, but don’t read too much into Alex Ovechkin being benched late against the Ducks. It’ll pay off in the end.
Nov 2, 2011, 1:11 AM EST
Alex Ovechkin wasn’t on the ice at the end of the game against the Anaheim Ducks. If you ask Mike Keenan, he shouldn’t have been either.
Nov 1, 2011, 11:00 PM EST
Nicklas Backstrom is the hero as the Caps come back from a three goal deficit to escape with the 5-4 win. But where was Alex Ovechkin at the end of the game?
Oct 20, 2011, 12:13 PM EST
Oct 19, 2011, 12:56 PM EST
OV takes a day off. Perhaps to ponder his slow start.
Oct 13, 2011, 10:30 AM EST
Bruce Boudreau has been making some surprising decisions and comments lately, but it seems like he’s been at least partially right with all of them. Where do you stand on the Capitals coach, though? Is he heading in the right direction or hurtling toward unemployment?
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 132
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 97
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 115
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 8
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 14
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 89
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 87
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 69
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (180)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (135)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (127)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (115)
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller (97)