Results matching “boudreau ovechkin”
Dec 1, 2011, 10:54 AM EDT
Two superstars in a rivalry that’s quieted down quite a bit that are going in opposite directions.
Nov 30, 2011, 2:35 PM EDT
Says penalties rattled the Russian sniper.
Nov 30, 2011, 10:03 AM EDT
Bruce Boudreau finally speaks after being fired and says he gave it his all.
Nov 29, 2011, 11:22 PM EDT
Mike Milbury and Keith Jones agree that Boudreau needed to go in Washington. Why? Alex Ovechkin.
Nov 28, 2011, 9:50 PM EDT
Ovechkin has a chance to redefine his legacy among hockey fans (again).
Nov 28, 2011, 1:26 PM EDT
Now that Bruce Boudreau is gone, it’s up to No. 8 to respond.
Nov 28, 2011, 12:40 PM EDT
“The players were no longer responding to Bruce.”
Nov 28, 2011, 8:32 AM EDT
When there’s smoke, there’s fire and there was plenty of it surrounding the Caps. Bruce Boudreau is out and now Dale Hunter inherits a team in need of a kick in the pants.
Nov 26, 2011, 11:20 PM EDT
Could the Capitals turn things around by removing that black cloud over their heads?
Nov 23, 2011, 12:05 PM EDT
Joel Ward sleeps in, feels the wrath.
Nov 22, 2011, 1:00 PM EDT
Caps GM stands by his coach.
Nov 21, 2011, 6:17 PM EDT
Washington’s head coach sends yet another stern message.
Nov 15, 2011, 3:57 PM EDT
Semin probably doesn’t want him to, either.
Nov 14, 2011, 10:46 AM EDT
Alex Ovechkin is awfully frustrated and he’s tired of having to hit people instead of score goals.
Nov 10, 2011, 2:33 PM EDT
Changes could be coming down the middle following a 5-2 loss to Dallas.
Nov 9, 2011, 8:13 PM EDT
Various Caps players responded to Mike Knuble’s postgame comments this afternoon. Consensus: they played like clowns
Nov 4, 2011, 9:37 AM EDT
If you didn’t think we’d have our eyes on Alex Ovechkin after what went down on Tuesday night, you’re dead wrong.
Nov 2, 2011, 1:49 PM EDT
Confirming the blindingly obvious, Washington’s captain says last night’s benching pissed him off.
Nov 2, 2011, 10:20 AM EDT
It might be impossible to do, but don’t read too much into Alex Ovechkin being benched late against the Ducks. It’ll pay off in the end.
Nov 2, 2011, 1:11 AM EDT
Alex Ovechkin wasn’t on the ice at the end of the game against the Anaheim Ducks. If you ask Mike Keenan, he shouldn’t have been either.
Nov 1, 2011, 11:00 PM EDT
Nicklas Backstrom is the hero as the Caps come back from a three goal deficit to escape with the 5-4 win. But where was Alex Ovechkin at the end of the game?
Oct 20, 2011, 12:13 PM EDT
Oct 19, 2011, 12:56 PM EDT
OV takes a day off. Perhaps to ponder his slow start.
Oct 13, 2011, 10:30 AM EDT
Bruce Boudreau has been making some surprising decisions and comments lately, but it seems like he’s been at least partially right with all of them. Where do you stand on the Capitals coach, though? Is he heading in the right direction or hurtling toward unemployment?
Sep 22, 2011, 10:44 AM EDT
The Capitals are finally going to use Alex Ovechkin where he should be on the power play – close to the net, rather than in a less effective role on the PP point.
- Discuss: Senators win Game 3 in double overtime 2
- Report: Kings’ Stoll may have head, shoulder injuries 9
- Rangers’ goaltending a concern? ‘We know what Henrik is,’ says Tortorella 17
- Discuss: Bruins find scoring touch in Game 2 win over Rangers 31
- Playoffs tonight: Spezza’s Game 3 return, Bruins-Rangers highlight your Sunday 5
- Penner blasts refs for having ‘gall to guess’ on goalie interference call 64
- Discuss: Sharks win in OT, draw series to 2-1 19
- NHL fines Sharks $100K for Torres suspension critique 45
- Toews has beef with officiating after Game 2 loss 56
- Discuss: Red Wings even up series, take down Chicago 4-1 27
- Alex ‘they wanted Game 7′ Ovechkin to address media today before heading to Worlds (110)
- Question for commenters: What’s the hardest team to support? (94)
- Video: Crosby scores hat trick, hits playoff milestone against Senators (91)
- Bryzgalov thinks Stalin did a good job, wishes Philadelphia wasn’t so old, and believes poor people don’t want to work (80)
- McPhee says lack of power plays ‘didn’t feel right’; Torts says Washington is ‘whining’ (70)
- PBT: Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- PHT: Senators sneak past Penguins in two overtimes
- PHT: Bruins crack Lundqvist, hammer Rangers
- MST: No bumping on Bump Day at Indy 500
- PST: Arsenal grabs Champions League spot
- Ferguson's managerial career ends with 5-5 draw
- Moore stays unbeaten as Rays top Orioles