Results matching “back to junior”
Sep 14, 2012, 1:56 PM EDT
New York’s last three first-round picks are off to Bridgeport, Niagara and Edmonton.
Sep 8, 2012, 10:30 PM EDT
Lockout worries will have the Jackets pick starting the year in juniors.
Aug 8, 2012, 10:11 PM EDT
Shoulder injury hampered him in 2011-12.
Jul 31, 2012, 2:00 PM EDT
The 20-year-old defenseman will play his junior season at Michigan.
Jul 12, 2012, 12:17 PM EDT
The Panthers’ loss is the University of Minnesota’s gain.
Jun 18, 2012, 5:22 PM EDT
Bolts blueliner was a former teammate and opponent of Lindback’s in Sweden.
Jun 11, 2012, 3:03 PM EDT
Filed under “Canada takes hockey very seriously, Ex. 4932”
May 28, 2012, 11:34 AM EDT
Can the student take out the teacher in the finals though?
May 22, 2012, 7:35 AM EDT
They feel like they know what they have to do. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 20, 2012, 8:47 AM EDT
Winning 900 career games is no joke. That news and more as we go Back to Class.
Jan 5, 2012, 12:28 PM EDT
Russia beats Canada, Alzner pays up.
Dec 26, 2011, 8:13 AM EDT
Who knew that the Panthers would be best represented at this year’s junior tournament?
Nov 28, 2011, 12:12 PM EDT
New Caps coach joins select list of guys that went straight from junior to the pros.
Nov 10, 2011, 3:56 PM EDT
Former NHL star says there’s no excuse for what happened at Penn State.
Nov 8, 2011, 5:21 PM EDT
See post for video.
Oct 26, 2011, 3:49 PM EDT
The Panthers hang onto their prized defenseman while the Sens big farewell to their 18-year-old Swede.
Oct 13, 2011, 4:45 PM EDT
When you can’t stick with the Senators as a forward, things aren’t going great. Nikita Filatov has some soul searching to do after getting demoted. This post discusses that plus two demotions that are far less depressing.
Oct 6, 2011, 2:42 PM EDT
While Ryan Strome made the Islanders out of training camp, he’s not likely going to see any action before heading back to junior hockey.
Sep 11, 2011, 8:55 PM EDT
Rookie camps feature plenty of players trying to make difficult transitions. Most are hoping to shift from either college hockey or the junior level to the minors or even a more dramatic jump to the NHL. Boston Bruins prospect Zach McKelvie faces a challenge that most won’t experience, though: going from active duty in the…
Aug 13, 2011, 1:31 PM EDT
After checking out some of what Lake Placid had to offer at the World Junior Hockey Evaluation Camp, there’s a few observations we’ve got for you.
Jul 25, 2011, 4:10 PM EDT
With Ty Conklin gone, the Blues backup job comes down to over-sized prospect Ben Bishop or experienced (but flawed) free agent Brian Elliott.
May 28, 2011, 1:22 AM EDT
Are you antsy for some early preview action for the 2011 Stanley Cup finals? Here is our first look at the series, which poses the question: are the Bruins basically a poor man’s version of the Canucks?
May 21, 2011, 3:24 PM EDT
A lot of people counted Tim Thomas out this season after an off-year in 2009-10. Anyone who followed his career knows that Thomas won’t just give up, though.
Feb 19, 2011, 12:30 PM EDT
John Carlson was well-known in some circles because of his World Junior Championship feats, but he’s showing that he’s capable of more than just one great clip as a crucial part of the future of the Capitals’ blueline.
Jan 5, 2011, 10:33 PM EDT
With a 3-0 lead, it looked like the Canadians would earn gold medal redemption in the World Junior Championships. Instead, the Russian team shocked the hockey world by scoring five unanswered goals in the third period to complete one of the biggest comebacks in the tournament’s history.
- Happy now? Kessel dropped 13 lbs. this summer 11
- Rich Peverley retires from NHL, joins Stars’ front office 9
- Update: Multiple witnesses reportedly subpoenaed in Patrick Kane rape investigation 35
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 28
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 26
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (49)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (43)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)