Results matching “Bruins”
Oct 22, 2011, 12:30 AM EST
Here’s a look at some of the forwards that Joe Thornton made rich in his first 1,000 NHL games.
Oct 21, 2011, 6:45 PM EST
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Oct 21, 2011, 3:19 PM EST
Because he just spent a game in the press box and he makes a lot of money.
Oct 21, 2011, 1:05 PM EST
Tonight, Jumbo will become the 266th player in NHL history to break the 1000 games played plateau. But doing it tomorrow would’ve been cooler.
Oct 21, 2011, 10:56 AM EST
While mixing the lines up in Boston paid off, it didn’t quite do the same for the Flyers even despite their denials it affected them.
Oct 21, 2011, 10:30 AM EST
Brian Burke falls on his sword in admitting Boston won the Kessel trade. Perhaps a “Thank you Burkie” chant is in order?
Oct 21, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Hey Tampa, where are those Tesla coils we were promised? That plus a hugfest between Colton Orr and Shawn Thorning in today’s Morning Skate.
Oct 21, 2011, 12:01 AM EST
The Bruins faithful extended their gratitude to Kessel for all he’s brought to the organization.
Nicklas Lidstrom and Joe Thornton will hit milestones in games played this week. Oh yeah, Hal Gill will too
Oct 20, 2011, 2:42 PM EST
Montreal’s towering defenseman will join select company this evening as he plays in his 1000th NHL game.
Oct 20, 2011, 1:41 PM EST
No, it still wasn’t a good trade.
Oct 20, 2011, 10:16 AM EST
The Bruins are breaking up Nathan Horton and Milan Lucic from playing on the same line. Breakups are so hard these days.
Oct 19, 2011, 11:13 PM EST
Phil Kessel’s hot October rolls right along and sets up what should be a fun game in Boston tomorrow night.
Oct 19, 2011, 8:33 PM EST
David Krejci rejoining the Bruins lineup is about the best news they could ask for right now.
Oct 19, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Does Dennis Seidenberg have a date with Brendan Shanahan on the way in his future? Jeremy Roenick and Pierre McGuire debate Seidenberg’s boarding penalty from the Bruins’ 4-1 loss to Carolina.
Oct 18, 2011, 8:47 PM EST
The Bruins light a spark in the second period thanks to Zdeno Chara popping off and getting some help from Tuukka Rask as well.
Oct 17, 2011, 5:43 PM EST
The role of the enforcer has been debated extensively recently. And now it’s going to be debated again!
Oct 17, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
PHT takes a look at what the hockey world will be talking about today.
Oct 15, 2011, 7:31 PM EST
The last two Stanley Cup champs battle in Chicago. For the Bruins who are looking to avoid a Stanley Cup hangover, all they have to do is look across the ice…
Oct 14, 2011, 11:02 PM EST
The Carolina Hurricanes started their 4-game road trip with an impressive win against the new-look Buffalo Sabres. Say it with me: special teams are important.
Oct 14, 2011, 7:34 PM EST
Guy Boucher isn’t happy with his team’s 1-2-1 start this season. While some coaches would work on X’s and O’s, Boucher thinks the problem is between the players’ ears.
Oct 13, 2011, 1:24 AM EST
Take this look back at the Bruins accepting their 2011 Stanley Cup rings – a moment that brought back some humbling memories for Tim Thomas.
Oct 13, 2011, 12:05 AM EST
The Hurricanes combined strong goaltending, solid special teams work and an opportunistic offense for their first win of the 2011-12 season.
Oct 12, 2011, 11:40 PM EST
Want a clip to point to if you’re arguing in favor of more ice time for Tyler Seguin? Check out this video of his impressive wrist shot goal from tonight’s loss against the Hurricanes.
Oct 12, 2011, 10:08 AM EST
Tyler Seguin is finally the Bruins’ top line center. Of course, that happened thanks to some unfortunate circumstances.
Oct 11, 2011, 5:26 PM EST
Sean Avery reported to Connecticut to accept his demotion. The Rangers are pleased since they get cap relief, but losing that $1.9 million could eventually send the Stars below the cap floor.
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 4
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 6
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 10
- Breaking: Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 25
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)