Results matching “Bruins”
Apr 26, 2012, 3:07 PM EDT
The Bruins goalie spoke curiously after Wednesday’s Game 7 loss.
Apr 26, 2012, 9:30 AM EDT
Washington won because of their goaltending and defense rather than star forwards.
Apr 26, 2012, 8:45 AM EDT
He’s been on the losing end of a playoff series for the first time in his NHL career.
Apr 26, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
George McPhee didn’t add: “And I … kinda needed this to keep my job.”
Apr 26, 2012, 12:25 AM EDT
Could Tuukka Rask be Boston’s Cory Schneider in this scenario?
Apr 25, 2012, 11:30 PM EDT
The Capitals were a confident team going into Game 7.
Apr 25, 2012, 11:17 PM EDT
Can the Capitals keep winning this way?
Apr 25, 2012, 9:30 PM EDT
Rich Peverley: not a great bully.
Apr 25, 2012, 3:10 PM EDT
Veteran referee Stephen Walkom will be one of the men in charge.
Apr 25, 2012, 2:32 PM EDT
No wonder he’s confident — Boston has won five straight elimination games.
Apr 25, 2012, 12:35 PM EDT
“There’s no point in having nerves right now,” he said. “This is fun. This is what we were hoping for.”
Apr 25, 2012, 8:11 AM EDT
He’s not sleeping in for practice or looking to score first these days. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 24, 2012, 11:16 PM EDT
Check out our previews and then vote!
Apr 24, 2012, 6:37 PM EDT
“But if it’s good for the team, you have to eat it and stay on the same course.”
Apr 24, 2012, 5:24 PM EDT
“They’re sitting at home watching on TV. I don’t really care what they say. They have no impact on my game, my life.”
Apr 24, 2012, 4:38 PM EDT
An honest admission, and more, from Vancouver’s general manager.
Apr 24, 2012, 10:53 AM EDT
“I didn’t see him dive, but [Brad Marchand] plays the game hard, plays the game with a lot of pride.”
Apr 23, 2012, 4:31 PM EDT
“In my mind, there’s no doubt that Patrice deserves this.”
Apr 23, 2012, 11:44 AM EDT
Backes, Bergeron, or Datsyuk: Who ya got?
Apr 23, 2012, 11:20 AM EDT
One is a multiple-time winner while the other two are the new guys on the block.
Apr 23, 2012, 10:25 AM EDT
“He put together a lot of points for us, but everybody expects so much out of him. He’s had a giant bear on his shoulders out there [in the playoffs].”
Apr 23, 2012, 8:09 AM EDT
Will he even get to play with Brian Elliott doing his thing though? That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 22, 2012, 11:46 PM EDT
Yes, he’s won a lot of games. But he’s also had his share of flops.
Apr 22, 2012, 11:35 PM EDT
More than just “we don’t know anything,” by the way.
Apr 22, 2012, 7:48 PM EDT
He’s had nothing but good experiences in them, after all.
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 7
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 22
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 7
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 13
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 21
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22