Results matching “Bruins”
Dec 2, 2011, 7:42 AM EDT
Patrick Kane is returning to a more familiar situation soon enough. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 1, 2011, 5:28 PM EDT
“You go from lying in bed for a week, barely moving, to being in a brace for a few months. It’s been a long process. I’m blessed to be able to be back here, playing the game I love.”
Dec 1, 2011, 11:47 AM EDT
He was good. Very good.
Dec 1, 2011, 9:55 AM EDT
David Krejci isn’t getting traded and now he’s getting paid in Boston.
Dec 1, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
All the Randy Carlyle/Bruce Boudreau reaction you may have missed while you were asleep and more on the Morning Skate.
Nov 30, 2011, 4:10 PM EDT
So says teammate Chris Kelly.
Nov 30, 2011, 1:10 PM EDT
In public, at least.
Nov 30, 2011, 12:41 PM EDT
According to Forbes.
Nov 30, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
The Ducks are being jerks because they’re ruining the final season of a future Hall of Famer. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 28, 2011, 2:12 PM EDT
What, you were expecting someone else?
Nov 28, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
What coaches aren’t on the hot seat by now? There’s a few more to look out for now. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 25, 2011, 9:42 PM EDT
Doesn’t matter if a player is old or young, every player is thankful if they get a chance to win the Stanley Cup…
Nov 25, 2011, 10:57 AM EDT
One key match-up to watch in this afternoon’s Thanksgiving Showdown has the Bruins’ top defender and the Red Wings’ top sniper.
Nov 24, 2011, 11:29 PM EDT
Much has changed since that afternoon match on Sunday, Feb. 13.
Nov 24, 2011, 10:23 PM EDT
Float rhymes with boat, you see.
Nov 24, 2011, 8:59 PM EDT
The Sabres are giving their big, mean Milan Lucic antidote his first cup of coffee at the NHL level.
Nov 24, 2011, 6:22 PM EDT
Detroit goalie very complimentary heading into the Thanksgiving Showdown.
Nov 24, 2011, 6:21 PM EDT
Plus four other notable numbers.
Nov 24, 2011, 12:02 AM EDT
Apparently Crosby can’t score four points every night. Slacker.
Nov 23, 2011, 10:35 PM EDT
Ironman Brad Boyes was injured in the first period and will be out “for a period of time.”
Nov 23, 2011, 8:33 PM EDT
The tables were turned on Wednesday night when a Sabre took a run at a member of the Bruins. Needless to say, the Bruins had a stronger response than the Sabres had when Lucic hit Ryan Miller.
Nov 23, 2011, 4:36 PM EDT
They should probably use it.
Nov 23, 2011, 2:51 PM EDT
Boston goes with its No. 1 goalie in a potentially explosive affair.
Nov 23, 2011, 1:14 PM EDT
As if seeing Sidney Crosby lighting them up on Monday wasn’t bad enough for the Islanders, Jaromir Jagr returns from his groin injury to try and do the same tonight.
Nov 23, 2011, 12:16 PM EDT
Lindy Ruff says his team is going to come out hard tonight against Boston which would be a 180-degree turnaround from the last time they played them.
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 4
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 11
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 62
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (62)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Arena deal in jeopardy? Glendale mayor requests investigation into ‘clear violation’ of state law (42)
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal (42)