Dec 18, 2010, 11:22 AM EDT
In news that won’t likely keep a smile on many fans faces, the NHLPA has elected Donald Fehr to be their new executive director.
Dec 18, 2010, 10:45 AM EDT
Matt Duchene is quickly becoming the man in Denver thanks to scoring big goals like this one against Ottawa to win it in overtime.
Dec 18, 2010, 10:00 AM EDT
Saturday night (and afternoon) were made for hockey and with a big matinee game to kick it off, it’s shaping up to be a great one.
Dec 18, 2010, 9:15 AM EDT
It’s a shame the Devils can’t win the games where Brodeur makes ridiculous saves like this one on Colin Wilson of Nashville.
Dec 18, 2010, 1:00 AM EDT
A rock star is being born in Denver while Chicago gets a win on the night they honor a former captain… A guy who currently works for their opponent in Detroit.
Dec 18, 2010, 12:35 AM EDT
The Blackhawks honored former captain Chris Chelios tonight. Making things awkward is how Chelios is an executive with the Red Wings now. This went as well as you’d expect.
Dec 17, 2010, 10:08 PM EDT
If you think it’s tough being a goalie in the NHL, being Pascal Leclaire must be nearly impossible.
Dec 17, 2010, 9:24 PM EDT
It’s one thing when you hear the hometown announcer get on a guy from the opposing team, it’s another when it’s a guy that used to play against him though.
Dec 17, 2010, 8:26 PM EDT
Remember those ads for Christmas albums featuring the holiday hits awkwardly posed on a set? The Sharks are feeling nostalgic for that kind of action.
Dec 17, 2010, 7:11 PM EDT
Leafs starting goalie Jean-Sebastian Giguere is out again with a groin injury. Yes, again.
Dec 17, 2010, 6:15 PM EDT
Here are the probable starting goalies for tonight’s four games.
Dec 17, 2010, 5:40 PM EDT
Reports indicate that the NHLPA will finally make it official that Donald Fehr will head their union.
Signing Steve Stamkos, Drew Doughty and other 2011 free agents will be a struggle with a new CBA looming
Dec 17, 2010, 5:00 PM EDT
The 2011 free agency period might end up being a real summer of uncertainty, especially for restricted free agent stars like Steve Stamkos and Drew Doughty.
Dec 17, 2010, 4:06 PM EDT
While the Washington Capitals and his former team the San Jose Sharks received plenty of votes, the greatest number of PHT readers think that Tampa Bay is the ideal location for Evgeni Nabokov.
Dec 17, 2010, 3:15 PM EDT
There might be some mixed feelings during Friday’s Chris Chelios Heritage Night, as the Chicago Blackhawks honor a great defenseman who happened to spend a larger part of his career with the Detroit Red Wings.
Dec 17, 2010, 2:40 PM EDT
Marc Crawford is proving a lot of people wrong as the Dallas Stars are exceeding the expectations of many observers this season.
Dec 17, 2010, 1:35 PM EDT
John Erskine signed a two-year extension with the Washington Capitals, reportedly worth $3 million overall and $1.5 million per season.
Dec 17, 2010, 12:38 PM EDT
The Flyers short term success just got a lot harder without defensive leader Chris Pronger.
Dec 17, 2010, 12:15 PM EDT
Let’s take a look at tonight’s four games.
Dec 17, 2010, 11:15 AM EDT
Cam Ward made Thursday’s best stop, earning him the save of the night.
More Top Posts
- Don Cherry: Canucks GM Gillis threw coaches ‘under the bus’ 24
- Playoffs Tonight: Bruins know series vs Rangers isn’t over 18
- Sens’ Alfredsson: We probably won’t win this series 20
- Discuss: Penguins overwhelm Senators to take Game 4 75
- Report: NHLPA director Fehr wants to address issue of fighting 103
- Report: NHLPA director Fehr wants to address issue of fighting (102)
- Discuss: Bruins rally in third, take 3-0 series lead (99)
- Question for commenters: What, if anything, needs to be done about the officiating? (99)
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago (95)
- Video: Crosby scores hat trick, hits playoff milestone against Senators (91)
- Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- HBT: Astros vendor fired after taking food into bathroom
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement